Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > DLL

Kabashska Dirsidian

I need new DLL.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Kabashska Dirsidian wrote:
> I need new DLL.

One that won't spill?

JaR

Frisbee® wrote:

> Kabashska Dirsidian wrote:
>
>>I need new DLL.

> One that won't spill?

One that won't keep you up all night?

catwalker63

One that won't make me sleep all day.

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Frisbee® wrote:
>
> > Kabashska Dirsidian wrote:
> >
> >>I need new DLL.

> > One that won't spill?
> >

> One that won't keep you up all night?

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eSTk5wEaEHA.3664
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Frisbee® wrote:
>
>> Kabashska Dirsidian wrote:
>>
>>>I need new DLL.

>> One that won't spill?
>>

> One that won't keep you up all night?

One that won't make me sleep all day

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> One that won't make me sleep all day.

CRAP late again. Fine:
One that won't make me nervous
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
When I'm alone with you
I'm alone with you baby

--
Neil MCNGP #30

catwalker63

Kelley
aka catwalker
IT Professional, MCP
news:Xns9524A89077BF2neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > One that won't make me sleep all day.
> >

> CRAP late again. Fine:
> One that won't make me nervous
> Wondering what to do
> One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
> When I'm alone with you
> I'm alone with you baby
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Brat®

I want a new drug
One that won't make me sick
One that won't make me crash my car
Or make me feel three feet thick

I want a new drug
One that won't hurt my head
One that won't make my mouth too dry
Or make my eyes too red

One that won't make me nervous
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
When I'm alone with you

I want a new drug
One that won't spill
One that don't cost too much
Or come in a pill

I want a new drug
One that won't go away
One that won't keep me up all night
One that won't make me sleep all day

One that won't make me nervous
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
When I'm alone with you
I'm alone with you baby

I want a new drug
One that does what it should
One that won't make me feel too bad
One that won't make me feel too good

I want a new drug
One with no doubt
One that won't make me talk too much
Or make my face break out

One that won't make me nervous
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
When I'm alone with you

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002
news:Xns9524A89077BF2neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > One that won't make me sleep all day.
> >

> CRAP late again. Fine:
> One that won't make me nervous
> Wondering what to do
> One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
> When I'm alone with you
> I'm alone with you baby
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Consultant

I love myself
I want you to love me
When I'm feelin' down
I want you above me
I search myself
I want you to find me
I forget myself
I want you to remind me

Chorus:
I don't want anybody else
When I think about you
I touch myself
I don't want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no

You're the one who makes me happy honey
You're the sun who makes me shine
When you're around I'm always laughing
I want to make you mine

I close my eyes
And see you before me
Think I would die
If you were to ignore me
A fool could see
Just how much I adore you
I get down on my knees
I'd do anything for you

Chorus

I love myself
I want you to love me
When I'm feelin' down
I want you above me
I search myself
I want you to find me
I forget myself
I want you to remind me

Chorus

I want you
I don't want anybody else
And when I think about you
I touch myself
Ooh, oooh, oooooh, aaaaaah

Chorus

"Brat®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:XAQIc.73288$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want a new drug
> One that won't make me sick
> One that won't make me crash my car
> Or make me feel three feet thick
>
> I want a new drug
> One that won't hurt my head
> One that won't make my mouth too dry
> Or make my eyes too red
>
> One that won't make me nervous
> Wondering what to do
> One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
> When I'm alone with you
>
> I want a new drug
> One that won't spill
> One that don't cost too much
> Or come in a pill
>
> I want a new drug
> One that won't go away
> One that won't keep me up all night
> One that won't make me sleep all day
>
> One that won't make me nervous
> Wondering what to do
> One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
> When I'm alone with you
> I'm alone with you baby
>
> I want a new drug
> One that does what it should
> One that won't make me feel too bad
> One that won't make me feel too good
>
> I want a new drug
> One with no doubt
> One that won't make me talk too much
> Or make my face break out
>
> One that won't make me nervous
> Wondering what to do
> One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
> When I'm alone with you
>
> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
> Proud member since April 8, 2002
> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9524A89077BF2neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> > "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > One that won't make me sleep all day.
> > >

> > CRAP late again. Fine:
> > One that won't make me nervous
> > Wondering what to do
> > One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
> > When I'm alone with you
> > I'm alone with you baby
> >
> > --
> > Neil MCNGP #30
> > "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

Neil

<snipage>

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
I’d love you to love me.
I’m beggin’ you to beg me.

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
I’d love you to love me.
I’ll shine up the old brown shoes, put on a brand-new shirt.
I’ll get home early from work if you say that you love me.

Didn’t i, didn’t i, didn’t I see you cryin’?
Oh, didn’t i, didn’t i, didn’t I see you cryin’?
Feelin’ all alone without a friend, you know you feel like dyin’.