Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 210 exam

210 exam

webuser8

I agree. But are there any tips for this exam?
MCSE is not as great as I thought it will be... in terms of job prospect

Techie

Really maybe if you moved out of the Outback you would find a job. However,
since your first thought was to cheat you don't deserve to ever be a MCSE.

--
Techie
MCNGP #21
"webuser8" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40f3c1dd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I agree. But are there any tips for this exam?
> MCSE is not as great as I thought it will be... in terms of job prospect

Worm

=================
= A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
=================

Did I get it right?

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2b52a01c46862$1910c670$(E-Mail Removed)...
No

MCNGP® Requirements:
Must be able to prove proficiency in network topology
design and management.
Must excel in OS installation, tweaking and
troubleshooting.
Must frequent microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse and
provide a proven track record of posts.
Must know what Chalk's term is and must have used it at
least twice in it's pure form.
Must have excellent knowledge of Kerpalism.
Proficiency in the following areas:
Networking

Multiple Operating Systems

Proper use and misuse of the English language

Newsgroup Flaming

Making fun of those whose skill set is far beneath their
own and those who ask dumb questions.

Fluent in Office Space quotes

Consultant

brings a tear to my eye

"Worm" <(E-Mail Removed)*m> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> =================
> = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
> =================
>
> Did I get it right?
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:2b52a01c46862$1910c670$(E-Mail Removed)...
> No
>
> MCNGP® Requirements:
> Must be able to prove proficiency in network topology
> design and management.
> Must excel in OS installation, tweaking and
> troubleshooting.
> Must frequent microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse and
> provide a proven track record of posts.
> Must know what Chalk's term is and must have used it at
> least twice in it's pure form.
> Must have excellent knowledge of Kerpalism.
> Proficiency in the following areas:
> Networking
>
> Multiple Operating Systems
>
> Proper use and misuse of the English language
>
> Newsgroup Flaming
>
> Making fun of those whose skill set is far beneath their
> own and those who ask dumb questions.
>
> Fluent in Office Space quotes

TechGeekPro

On Jul 15, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

> brings a tear to my eye
>
> "Worm" <(E-Mail Removed)*m> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> =================
>> = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
>> =================
>>
>> Did I get it right?

Yeah, but was it in *appropriate context*?

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Consultant

no, i am officially declaring, due to the circumstances that chalks term is
acceptable in the following format:

a s s f u c k e r

> On Jul 15, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:
>
> > brings a tear to my eye
> >
> > "Worm" <(E-Mail Removed)*m> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> =================
> >> = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
> >> =================
> >>
> >> Did I get it right?

> Yeah, but was it in *appropriate context*?
>
> --
> TechGeekPro
> MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
> "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> no, i am officially declaring, due to the circumstances that chalks term

is
> acceptable in the following format:
>
> a s s f u c k e r

I'd have to say that due to mods, that is acceptable, as should be:
=================
= A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R. =
=================
simply for it's overwhelming artistic qualities.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Consultant

that goes without saying pal

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > no, i am officially declaring, due to the circumstances that chalks term

> is
> > acceptable in the following format:
> >
> > a s s f u c k e r
> >

> I'd have to say that due to mods, that is acceptable, as should be:
> =================
> = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R. =
> =================
> simply for it's overwhelming artistic qualities.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

TechGeekPro

On Jul 15, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

> no, i am officially declaring, due to the circumstances that chalks term is
> acceptable in the following format:
>
> a s s f u c k e r

I meant in approiate response.

--