Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 210 exam

210 exam

Worm

Well, congrats...(Maybe I will be so blessed...someday)

"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Please join me in welcoming Nerd32768, MCNGP #35
> >
> > Just hours after passing exam 70-210, Nerd quickly finished his MCNGP

> exam,
> > and is now the youngest MCNGP, making even Kat seem old.
> >
> > Nerd has demonstrated IT knowledge well beyond his years.
> >
> > Nerd, e-mail me your picture for the MCNGP Wall of Fame, and your

welcome
> > kit (which RUTSes MS's welcome kit) should arrive tomorrow by 10:00 am
> > Fed-Ex.
> >
> > We're going to have to withhold the sekret pr0n password until you're
> > eighteen, though.
> >
> > For today's trivia question:
> >
> > What is the significance of the number in Nerd's handle?

> The interesting thing is that i've only been in this newsgroup for about a
> month and a half now
>
> Nerd32768
> A+, Network+, MCP
> MCNGP #35

TechGeekPro

On Jul 12, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

> The interesting thing is that i've only been in this newsgroup for about a
> month and a half now

That seems to be the trend lately. I guess how long you've been posting here
doesn't matter as far as the MCNGP nomination process goes. Go figure.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Jul 12, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

> Please join me in welcoming Nerd32768, MCNGP #35

Don't you have to be an MCSE to be an MCNGP?

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

No

MCNGP® Requirements:
Must be able to prove proficiency in network topology
design and management.
Must excel in OS installation, tweaking and
troubleshooting.
Must frequent microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse and
provide a proven track record of posts.
Must know what Chalk's term is and must have used it at
least twice in it's pure form.
Must have excellent knowledge of Kerpalism.
Proficiency in the following areas:
Networking

Multiple Operating Systems

Proper use and misuse of the English language

Newsgroup Flaming

Making fun of those whose skill set is far beneath their
own and those who ask dumb questions.

Fluent in Office Space quotes

Neil

Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:eCJ5#(E-Mail Removed):

> nerd32768 wrote:
>> "webuser8" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I am thinking of doing 2003 MCSE starting with the 210 exam. I
>>> search the web. There are lots of free exam questions. Are they any
>>> real ones?
>>>

>> =================
>> = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
>> =================

> Please join me in welcoming Nerd32768, MCNGP #35
>
> Just hours after passing exam 70-210, Nerd quickly finished his MCNGP
> exam, and is now the youngest MCNGP, making even Kat seem old.
>
> Nerd has demonstrated IT knowledge well beyond his years.
>
> Nerd, e-mail me your picture for the MCNGP Wall of Fame, and your
> welcome kit (which RUTSes MS's welcome kit) should arrive tomorrow by
> 10:00 am Fed-Ex.
>
> We're going to have to withhold the sekret pr0n password until you're
> eighteen, though.
>
> For today's trivia question:
>
> What is the significance of the number in Nerd's handle?

welcome to the club shorty...now would you mind taking out the
garbage...NOW YA PUNK!

and stay out of the liquor cabinet <grin>

--
Neil MCNGP #30

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=

Hi webuser8,

You will get the real ones when you take the real exam.

Hope this helps.

Bobby

"webuser8" wrote:

> I am thinking of doing 2003 MCSE starting with the 210 exam. I search the
> web. There are lots of free exam questions. Are they any real ones?

Neil

"=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> You will get the real ones when you take the real exam.

true, true, true...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Sandworm

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns9524C755D98B3neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> welcome to the club shorty...now would you mind taking out the
> garbage...NOW YA PUNK!
>
> and stay out of the liquor cabinet <grin>

Ahhh, I see we needed someone to mix drinks!!! Thanks for clearing that
up.

Now, SPIDER why don't you dance my friggin' drink on over hear!!!!

Congrat's Nerd.

Sandworm
MCNGP#00100001

nerd32768

"Sandworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OlsA%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns9524C755D98B3neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:
>

> > welcome to the club shorty...now would you mind taking out the
> > garbage...NOW YA PUNK!
> >
> > and stay out of the liquor cabinet <grin>
> >

> Ahhh, I see we needed someone to mix drinks!!! Thanks for clearing that
> up.
>

> Now, SPIDER why don't you dance my friggin' drink on over hear!!!!
>

> Congrat's Nerd.
>
> Sandworm
> MCNGP#00100001

Don't make too many posts. I will be at DC until Monday and i will NOT have
internet access.
i don't want to be tortured like last time.

leaving at around 6:00am tomorrow morning.
i will not respond to my email, or any postings

Nerd32768
A+, Network+, MCP
MCNGP#00100011(hex:00000023)

Sandworm

"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#1lMO#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Sandworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OlsA%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:Xns9524C755D98B3neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:
>>

>> > welcome to the club shorty...now would you mind taking out the
>> > garbage...NOW YA PUNK!
>> >
>> > and stay out of the liquor cabinet <grin>
>> >

>> Ahhh, I see we needed someone to mix drinks!!! Thanks for clearing
>> that up.
>>

>> Now, SPIDER why don't you dance my friggin' drink on over hear!!!!
>>

>> Congrat's Nerd.
>>
>> Sandworm
>> MCNGP#00100001

> Don't make too many posts. I will be at DC until Monday and i will NOT
> have internet access.
> i don't want to be tortured like last time.
>
> leaving at around 6:00am tomorrow morning.
> i will not respond to my email, or any postings
>

> Nerd32768
> A+, Network+, MCP
> MCNGP#00100011(hex:00000023)

Don't worry, I've been working, I hadn't been on in about a week so I
thought I'd stick my head in and poke around. Have a good trip.

Sandworm
MCNGP #00100001