Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > INDIAN MCSE

INDIAN MCSE

Sumar Froushauh

Hello I have my MSCE and am looking for HB sponsorship
with an American company who could benefit from my 3 years
of help desk support and desktop maintencane of personal
computers.

I can work everyday, anything in mind, you can email me
and tell me about you.

My salary is minimum of $40,000.

Sumar

JaR

Sumar Froushauh wrote:

> Hello I have my MSCE and<Yeah, yeah yeah>imum of $40,000.
>
> Sumar

Ping fygar! Indian troll on line three...

Jtyc

> Hello I have my MSCE and am looking for HB sponsorship
> with an American company who could benefit from my 3 years

I thought all the jobs already went to India?

JaR

Jtyc wrote:

>>Hello I have my MSCE and am looking for HB sponsorship
>>with an American company who could benefit from my 3 years

> I thought all the jobs already went to India?

This job is tired of curry and want's to come back.

fygar

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:01:32 -0700, JaR
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Sumar Froushauh wrote:
>
>> Hello I have my MSCE and<Yeah, yeah yeah>imum of $40,000.
>>
>> Sumar

>Ping fygar! Indian troll on line three...

It's like I have stage fright ... Now that I have
him, I don't know what to do with him!

....butch()

Brat®

lol yeah but the funny thing about the OP is taht he is asking more than
what americans would ask for entry level... and they outsourced the jobs
because we were asking too much at less than what the OP wants.... lol odd
turn of events

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Brat® wrote:
> lol yeah but the funny thing about the OP is taht he is asking more than
> what americans would ask for entry level... and they outsourced the jobs
> because we were asking too much at less than what the OP wants.... lol odd
> turn of events

*sigh*

Sometimes I wonder about you, Sue.

It's a troll.

It's not real.

There is no Sumar Froushaugh.

Please check the batteries in your MCNGP Troll Detector(tm)

JaR

Keyboard Cowboy

>*sigh*
>
>Sometimes I wonder about you, Sue.
>
>It's a troll.
>
>It's not real.
>
>There is no Sumar Froushaugh.
>
>Please check the batteries in your MCNGP Troll Detector

(tm)

>JaR

Please do not make fun of the elderly...

*runs*

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

JaR wrote:
> Brat® wrote:
>> lol yeah but the funny thing about the OP is taht he is asking more
>> than what americans would ask for entry level... and they outsourced
>> the jobs because we were asking too much at less than what the OP
>> wants.... lol odd turn of events
>>

> *sigh*
>
> Sometimes I wonder about you, Sue.
>
> It's a troll.
>
> It's not real.
>
> There is no Sumar Froushaugh.
>
> Please check the batteries in your MCNGP Troll Detector(tm)
>
> JaR

But what you don't seem to get, JaR, is that she's trolling you! She
realizes that the post wasn't real, but she wanted to get a rise out of you
and you replied. She's now satisfied. It would be sort of like if you
really realized that Brat really realized that it was a troll post and you
were replying to her so that I would reply to you telling you that... wait
a minute.

--
Fris "rsfc!" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Doom

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> JaR wrote:
> > Brat® wrote:
> >> lol yeah but the funny thing about the OP is taht he is asking more
> >> than what americans would ask for entry level... and they outsourced
> >> the jobs because we were asking too much at less than what the OP
> >> wants.... lol odd turn of events
> >>

> > *sigh*
> >
> > Sometimes I wonder about you, Sue.
> >
> > It's a troll.
> >
> > It's not real.
> >
> > There is no Sumar Froushaugh.
> >
> > Please check the batteries in your MCNGP Troll Detector(tm)
> >
> > JaR

> But what you don't seem to get, JaR, is that she's trolling you! She
> realizes that the post wasn't real, but she wanted to get a rise out of

you
> and you replied. She's now satisfied. It would be sort of like if you
> really realized that Brat really realized that it was a troll post and you
> were replying to her so that I would reply to you telling you that...

wait
> a minute.

You try to confuse.