Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Web Service Stub

Web Service Stub

kitty

Hi,

I would be really thankful if somebody could decipher the below
statements for me. I have started to work on web services using Axis
and Ant scripts, and was successful with a small example. I need to
integrate the example with the Spring framework and with the
requirement below. Any help is appreciated.

Requirement :
A developer can register a test stub for a certain Web Service.

Based on the service request the test stub can evaluate the type of
test case and an identifier for the request.

Based on the type and the identifier for the test case, the test stub
can ask the runtime environment for a test response.

The runtime environment returns a predefined response from a
configuration file.

A test stub may replace wild cards and returns the response.

Thanks in advance,
Krithika

Andrew Thompson

On Apr 20, 3:16 pm, kitty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Please refrain from multi-posting, in future.
<http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.html#xpost>

(X-post to c.l.j.p./h., w/ f-u to c.l.lj.h. only)

Andrew T.