Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > NEED HELP

NEED HELP

vimal kumar

Help me in preparing for my MCSE exam.I am preparing for
windows 2000 installation exam but unable to find
appropriate study material for it.

nerd32768

"vimal kumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2aaa801c4674a$41c95190$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Help me in preparing for my MCSE exam.I am preparing for
> windows 2000 installation exam but unable to find
> appropriate study material for it.

=================
= A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
=================

TechGeekPro

On Jul 11, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

> "vimal kumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:2aaa801c4674a$41c95190$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Help me in preparing for my MCSE exam.I am preparing for
>> windows 2000 installation exam but unable to find
>> appropriate study material for it.

> =================
> = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
> =================

I claim to be no expert but, I don't think that's the correct use of
"chalk's term".

The more appropriate response would be more like:

"Try to Google it for yourself you lazy twit. If you're to stupid to find
relevant material on www.microsoft.com, then you don't deserve to be an
MCSE. Get a clue!!!"

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Neil

TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Jul 11, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:
>
>> "vimal kumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:2aaa801c4674a$41c95190$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Help me in preparing for my MCSE exam.I am preparing for
>>> windows 2000 installation exam but unable to find
>>> appropriate study material for it.

>> =================
>> = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
>> =================

> I claim to be no expert but, I don't think that's the correct use of
> "chalk's term".
>
> The more appropriate response would be more like:
>
> "Try to Google it for yourself you lazy twit. If you're to stupid to
> find relevant material on www.microsoft.com, then you don't deserve to
> be an MCSE. Get a clue!!!"

this is true it was the wrong time for chalk's term but then it was in
it's pure form (though it would escape the nannybots).

well, he's young...it's a learning experience...perhaps he should google
for the proper use...
;o

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Doom

"vimal kumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2aaa801c4674a$41c95190$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Help me in preparing for my MCSE exam.I am preparing for
> windows 2000 installation exam but unable to find
> appropriate study material for it.

You can find books to study for your exams at most any bookstore or library
or online at amazon.com or borrow from friends or read the help files. (whew
I need to stop and take a breath). I hope I helped answer your question and
if you have anymore just email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). Please
notice I munged my email addy so kindly remove head from ass before emailing
me. Have a nice day.

JaR

TechGeekPro wrote:

> I claim to be no expert but, I don't think that's the correct use of
> "chalk's term".
>
> The more appropriate response would be more like:
>
> "Try to Google it for yourself you lazy twit. If you're to stupid to find
> relevant material on www.microsoft.com, then you don't deserve to be an
> MCSE. Get a clue!!!"

You are correct. The OP, while obviously a lazy twit, demonstrated no
proclivity for anal copulation.

A review of the requirements, I think is in order.

JaR
Moderated Thug

TechGeekPro

On Jul 12, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

> You are correct. The OP, while obviously a lazy twit, demonstrated no
> proclivity for anal copulation.

He does however, so I am told, have an anal and phallic fetish.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

>Help me in preparing for my MCSE exam.I am preparing for
>windows 2000 installation exam but unable to find
>appropriate study material for it.

that is simply down to the fact you are a complete fcukwit.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3