Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > send exam material, amerikan visa

send exam material, amerikan visa

karmegam

sirs,

i karmegam finis my BA. my father is goverment employe and
i have 3 sisters to marry. i need lot of cash for that. i
like to work in softwear. pleaz tell me how to do mcad and
other certifications. i no spend money. i have no email.
pleaze send me book, sylabus and other material to my
postal address. also, tell me how to get amerikan visa.
will i get america visa after these exams ?

Kindly do the needfull.

Address :
Karmegam,
103, Oppanakara Kovil St,
Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, INDIA.

thank you all sirs,
Karmegam.

Neil

"karmegam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:2a4d801c466c7$eeb57150$(E-Mail Removed):

> sirs,
>
> i karmegam finis my BA. my father is goverment employe and
> i have 3 sisters to marry. i need lot of cash for that. i
> like to work in softwear. pleaz tell me how to do mcad and
> other certifications. i no spend money. i have no email.
> pleaze send me book, sylabus and other material to my
> postal address. also, tell me how to get amerikan visa.
> will i get america visa after these exams ?
>
> Kindly do the needfull.
>
> Address :
> Karmegam,
> 103, Oppanakara Kovil St,
> Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
>
> thank you all sirs,
> Karmegam.

ok, you have to be a troll...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

nerd32768

news:Xns9522D2CE25C55neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "karmegam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:2a4d801c466c7$eeb57150$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > sirs,
> >
> > i karmegam finis my BA. my father is goverment employe and
> > i have 3 sisters to marry. i need lot of cash for that. i
> > like to work in softwear. pleaz tell me how to do mcad and
> > other certifications. i no spend money. i have no email.
> > pleaze send me book, sylabus and other material to my
> > postal address. also, tell me how to get amerikan visa.
> > will i get america visa after these exams ?
> >
> > Kindly do the needfull.
> >
> > Address :
> > Karmegam,
> > 103, Oppanakara Kovil St,
> > Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
> >
> > thank you all sirs,
> > Karmegam.
> >

> ok, you have to be a troll...
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

he's got to be a SERIOUS troll
no email?
he cant spend money?
he wants US to send him books, syllabus, and other material?
he wants an American visa, but he spells it as "amerikan", and does not
capitalize
why would you get an American visa for passing exams for an MCAD?

catwalker63

Well, you can't get one to fly airplanes anymore.

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9522D2CE25C55neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> > "karmegam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > news:2a4d801c466c7$eeb57150$(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > sirs,
> > >
> > > i karmegam finis my BA. my father is goverment employe and
> > > i have 3 sisters to marry. i need lot of cash for that. i
> > > like to work in softwear. pleaz tell me how to do mcad and
> > > other certifications. i no spend money. i have no email.
> > > pleaze send me book, sylabus and other material to my
> > > postal address. also, tell me how to get amerikan visa.
> > > will i get america visa after these exams ?
> > >
> > > Kindly do the needfull.
> > >
> > > Address :
> > > Karmegam,
> > > 103, Oppanakara Kovil St,
> > > Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
> > >
> > > thank you all sirs,
> > > Karmegam.
> > >

> > ok, you have to be a troll...
> >
> > --
> > Neil MCNGP #30
> > "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

> he's got to be a SERIOUS troll
> no email?
> he cant spend money?
> he wants US to send him books, syllabus, and other material?
> he wants an American visa, but he spells it as "amerikan", and does not
> capitalize
> why would you get an American visa for passing exams for an MCAD?

TechGeekPro

On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> ok, you have to be a troll...

They are getting old huh?

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Neil

TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
>
>> ok, you have to be a troll...

> They are getting old huh?

so am I..

--
Neil MCNGP #30

TechGeekPro

On Jul 11, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
>>
>>> ok, you have to be a troll...

>> They are getting old huh?
>>

> so am I..

Getting old? I believe you have arrived.

--

> On Jul 11, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
>
>> TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>
>>> On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

>>> They are getting old huh?
>>>

>> so am I..
>>

> Getting old? I believe you have arrived.

WHY I OUGHTA!!!!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

TechGeekPro

On Jul 11, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> WHY I OUGHTA!!!!

As if you could catch me, you know, with that walker and all.

--

> On Jul 11, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
>
>> WHY I OUGHTA!!!!

> As if you could catch me, you know, with that walker and all.

"I'm a little rascal on my little rascal"
{$1 to Frisbee}

--
Neil MCNGP #30