Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE admission

MCSE admission

CMX

hi,

I just graduated from Univerity with EE degree. I got no
experience with the related Microsoft product and not
working for any job using the product. Can I still apply
to be a candidate?? Do I have to find a related job first
before I can apply?
Please advise

CMX

Techie

go away you moron, if you ask stupid questions like this you are too dumb to
be a MCSE

--
Techie
MCNGP #21

Neil

"CMX" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:29ca601c4669e
$a4645040$(E-Mail Removed):

> hi,
>
> I just graduated from Univerity with EE degree. I got no
> experience with the related Microsoft product and not
> working for any job using the product. Can I still apply
> to be a candidate?? Do I have to find a related job first
> before I can apply?
> Please advise
>
> CMX

no but you should...

(it's also a good idea to know how to drive before attempting to get your
drivers license, but nothing to stop you from trying).

--
Neil MCNGP #30

nerd32768

"CMX" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:29ca601c4669e$a4645040$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi,
>
> I just graduated from Univerity with EE degree. I got no
> experience with the related Microsoft product and not
> working for any job using the product. Can I still apply
> to be a candidate?? Do I have to find a related job first
> before I can apply?
> Please advise
>
> CMX

the requirements are:

1. you must have at least 3 years of experience in a domain of at least
4,000 computers.

2. You must meet the July 1 deadline for your first test.(you are a few days
late)

3. You must renew your certification on the 3rd Tuesday of every 5th month

4. you must be 28 years old

5. you must have a masters in a related subject

6. You must have your CISSP certification

7. You must have at least 4 CompTIA certifications

i think that is all of them, but there might be more.

I hope this helps you

Nerd32768
A+, Net+, iNet+, Security+, Server+, CISSP, MCP

TechGeekPro

On Jul 10, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

> Nerd32768
> A+, Net+, iNet+, Security+, Server+, CISSP, MCP

CISSP??? Yeah right.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Neil

TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Jul 10, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:
>
>> Nerd32768
>> A+, Net+, iNet+, Security+, Server+, CISSP, MCP

> CISSP??? Yeah right.

I like it...CCIE would be nice too

--
Neil MCNGP #30

TechGeekPro

On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> On Jul 10, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:
>>
>>> Nerd32768
>>> A+, Net+, iNet+, Security+, Server+, CISSP, MCP

>> CISSP??? Yeah right.
>>

> I like it...CCIE would be nice too

OK, good idea

--
TechGeekPro - MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CISSP,
A+, Network+, i-Net+, Server+, Security+, and CIW Master Administrator

> On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
>
>> TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>
>>> On Jul 10, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

>>> CISSP??? Yeah right.
>>>

>> I like it...CCIE would be nice too

> OK, good idea

of course all of these certs would only get you a helldesk job..

--
Neil MCNGP #30

nerd32768

> of course all of these certs would only get you a helldesk job..
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

don't remind me

TechGeekPro

On Jul 11, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
>>
>>> TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

>>> I like it...CCIE would be nice too

>> OK, good idea
>>

> of course all of these certs would only get you a helldesk job..

Oh, I forgot to mention my doctorate in Electrical Engineering and Computer
Science. Clearly that qualifies me for Level II Technical Support.

--
TechGeekPro - MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CISSP,
A+, Network+, i-Net+, Server+, Security+, and CIW Master Administrator
Oh, and a Doctorate in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from MIT
"Not only am I certified in eveything under the sun, I'm certifiable!""

call admission control kk Cisco 0 03-10-2005 04:35 PM
Faking Network Admission Control Agents - Is possible? orazon@gmail.com Cisco 0 12-13-2004 09:23 PM
Cisco Security Agent / Network Admission Control Eric Sorenson Cisco 3 05-11-2004 07:42 PM

Advertisments