Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Onsite Opportunity for Java Swings developers

Onsite Opportunity for Java Swings developers

Vyomlabs

Hi ,

Greetings from Vyomlabs!!!!!!!!!!!

We have an opportunity with one of our client ( A CMMI 5 company)

Skills:

Technical:

3.6+ years of experience in graphical user interface
development using Java Swing.

Good knowledge of core Java, and Java Swing.

Working knowledge of Unix/Linux

Knowledge of FIX (Financial Information Exchange)
protocol will be a plus.

Working knowledge of C++, PERL, shell scripting will
be a plus.

Knowledge of JMS, TIBCO EMS, and Java Swing will be a
plus.

Maven, Wily, Perforce and cruise control tools are a
plus.

Should be a proven team player.

Functional (not mandatory)

Experience in the financial industry with equity systems.

Working knowledge of equity front office business.

Experience of support activities and direct user
interaction.

Any knowledge of the following areas would be a plus:

o Market data

o Regulatory reporting

Exchange related enhancements

Job Location: - Japan

***** If you are willing to explore this job profile Do Send us your
word document profile along with following details :

Total Exp:
Exp in req skills:
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Notice Period:
Current Location:

Reason for a change:

Willingness to relocate to Japan:

Passport No:

Kindly forward this mail to any of your friends & colleagues who are
in same skills & looking for opportunities.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Sapana Shinde

Resource Team|vyomlabs Looking Beyond the Horizon|

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) | www.vyomlabs.com

Andrew Thompson

Vyomlabs wrote:
>***** If you are willing to explore this job profile Do Send us your
>word document profile along with following details :

>Passport No:

Are you insane? WTF would I be giving my passport
number to some random dude* off usenet?

* Especially one that is not competent enough to
understand the difference between their comany of
employment, and their own name.
..Do I call you 'Mr Labs' or simply 'Mr Moron'?

People usually do not mind a well prepared,
professionally worded and genuine job offer
that is 'on-topic' (to the skillset of the people
reading). That last point is true, but the first
two are obviously not, and that brings the
third, 'genuine', into doubt.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

Lew

Vyomlabs wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> Greetings from Vyomlabs!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh! Breathless excitement! I /dare/ you to read this response and answer
publicly!

Mr. Exclamation Points!

> We have an opportunity with one of our client [sic] ( A CMMI 5 company)

Great quality control there, sport!

> Skills:

More than you!

> Technical:

Unlike you!

Re: the subject line:

"Swings"!? "Swing/s/"?!

Jeez-o-flip!

Vyomlabs: "Vanna, I'd like to buy a clue!"

I hope to Chthulhu that you get a "developer" who calls it "Swings"!

Sometimes I think everyone in the newsgroup should be responding directly to
these spammers' inboxes with honest, lengthy and detailed, if critical,
reviews of their behavior. Of course, I would never actually espouse or
endorse such a reckless policy.

--
Lew

Andrew Thompson