Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to configure a virtual directory as an application with an installer

How to configure a virtual directory as an application with an installer

david.torgerson@gmail.com

I am able to configure my virtual directory as an application from the
admin tool by selecting properties. But I want to set this up in an
installer. Is there a way to set the virtual directory as an
application from the command line?

Thanks
dtorg

Juan T. Llibre

If you're using IIS 6.0, use iisweb.vbs ( in systemroot\System32 )
or IIsVDir.vbs, in the same directory, to do that.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro....mspx?mfr=true

If using IIS 5.0, use Mkw3site.vbs.

See :
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro....mspx?mfr=true