Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Flash Menu on the apsx page

Flash Menu on the apsx page

icegray

Hi,
I have been designing a web page with asp.net. I want to use flash
menu and I add it to aspx page. but page can't load if i use the flash
menu when i trying the page on my computer.
I try flash menu on the html page it is ok. but i can't use it on aspx
page.
What is my mistake?
Thanks

Juan T. Llibre

Download Dynecomp Flash Menu for .NET and compare
what it does with what you're doing with *your* Flash menu.

http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Co...164&tabindex=2

There's a few other Flash menu for .Net components here :

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+%22asp.net%22

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
===================================
"icegray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
> I have been designing a web page with asp.net. I want to use flash
> menu and I add it to aspx page. but page can't load if i use the flash
> menu when i trying the page on my computer.
> I try flash menu on the html page it is ok. but i can't use it on aspx
> page.
> What is my mistake?
> Thanks

I created this free control (and accompanying article) to ease the pain of
using Flash in ASP.NET:
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/Flasher.aspx

--
I hope this helps,