Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting

 
 
Alvin Bruney [MVP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-29-2007
Please don't spam this group

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
------------------------------------------------------
Shameless author plug
Excel Services for .NET is coming...
OWC Black book on Amazon and
www.lulu.com/owc
Professional VSTO 2005 - Wrox/Wiley


<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Free Seo Consulting http://seo-optimizer.blogspot.com/
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Dom Robinson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-29-2007
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "Alvin Bruney [MVP]" <some
guy without an email address> says...
> Please don't spam this group
>

A top-poster replies to a spammer. Now that world has truly gone mad(!)
--

Dom Robinson Gamertag: DVDfever email: dom at dvdfever dot co dot uk
/* http://DVDfever.co.uk (editor)
/* 1132 DVDs, 347 games, 314 CDs, 110 cinema films, 42 concerts, videos & news
/* antibodies, steve hillage, burning crusade, sega psp, norah jones, kylie
New music charts - http://dvdfever.co.uk/music.shtml
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DVDfeverDom
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Spin Dryer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-29-2007
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:21:39 -0400, ["Alvin Bruney [MVP]" <some guy
without an email address>] said :-

>Please don't spam this group


Top posting and without removing the spamvertised site, you are as bad
as the spammer. Call yourself an MVP, that's a joke Slick.

Indeed the spam was not even seen by probably many servers until you
decided to reply.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Alvin Bruney [MVP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-30-2007
>Top posting
Did not. I replied to the message at the bottom of the thread.

>Call yourself an MVP, that's a joke Slick.

Yup, I do call myself an MVP, it's not a joke either.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
------------------------------------------------------
Shameless author plug
Excel Services for .NET is coming...
OWC Black book on Amazon and
www.lulu.com/owc
Professional VSTO 2005 - Wrox/Wiley


"Spin Dryer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:21:39 -0400, ["Alvin Bruney [MVP]" <some guy
> without an email address>] said :-
>
>>Please don't spam this group

>
> Top posting and without removing the spamvertised site, you are as bad
> as the spammer. Call yourself an MVP, that's a joke Slick.
>
> Indeed the spam was not even seen by probably many servers until you
> decided to reply.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Sherm Pendley
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-30-2007
"Alvin Bruney [MVP]" <some guy without an email address> writes:

>>Top posting

> Did not. I replied to the message at the bottom of the thread.


Congratulations, you've now made a fool of yourself in public.

Top posting has nothing to do with where your reply is placed with
respect to other messages. Top posting is when you add your text
above the quoted material in your reply - as you did once again in
what I'm replying to.

When you open a book, do you start at the bottom of the page and
read up? I didn't think so.

>>Call yourself an MVP, that's a joke Slick.

> Yup, I do call myself an MVP, it's not a joke either.


It is when you don't have a clue.

sherm--

--
Web Hosting by West Virginians, for West Virginians: http://wv-www.net
Cocoa programming in Perl: http://camelbones.sourceforge.net
 
Reply With Quote
 
Juan T. Llibre
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-30-2007
re:
!>>>Top posting
!>> Did not. I replied to the message at the bottom of the thread.
!> Congratulations, you've now made a fool of yourself in public.

OK, cut it out.

Top or bottom posting is a user choice.
No need to flame someone for using either.




Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
foros de asp.net, en espaņol : http://asp.net.do/foros/
===================================
"Sherm Pendley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)-www.com...
> "Alvin Bruney [MVP]" <some guy without an email address> writes:
>
>>>Top posting

>> Did not. I replied to the message at the bottom of the thread.

>
> Congratulations, you've now made a fool of yourself in public.
>
> Top posting has nothing to do with where your reply is placed with
> respect to other messages. Top posting is when you add your text
> above the quoted material in your reply - as you did once again in
> what I'm replying to.
>
> When you open a book, do you start at the bottom of the page and
> read up? I didn't think so.
>
>>>Call yourself an MVP, that's a joke Slick.

>> Yup, I do call myself an MVP, it's not a joke either.

>
> It is when you don't have a clue.
>
> sherm--




 
Reply With Quote
 
Sherm Pendley
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-30-2007
"Juan T. Llibre" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Top or bottom posting is a user choice.


Yes, one can choose to be polite and follow established usenet
conventions, or one can choose to be rude and self-centered.

Those who choose rudeness over courtesy can expect to be called down
for it - which is arguably rude in itself, but on usenet one reaps what
one sows. Someone who can't deal with that, shouldn't be on usenet.

sherm--

--
Web Hosting by West Virginians, for West Virginians: http://wv-www.net
Cocoa programming in Perl: http://camelbones.sourceforge.net
 
Reply With Quote
 
Spin Dryer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-30-2007
On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:55:11 -0400, [Juan T. Llibre] said :-

>re:
>!>>>Top posting
>!>> Did not. I replied to the message at the bottom of the thread.
>!> Congratulations, you've now made a fool of yourself in public.
>
>OK, cut it out.
>
>Top or bottom posting is a user choice.
>No need to flame someone for using either.


Of course there is, especially when the top posting included the spam
because top posters invariably do not snip anything.

You too are saying you're an MVP ? Do you own nowhere.com ?
 
Reply With Quote
 
Juan T. Llibre
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-30-2007
re:
> Do you own nowhere.com ?


No, but I *truly* dry when I spin, and I don't act as a net nanny,
especially over something as banal as top or bottom posting.

I don't cross-post to unrelated newsgroups, either.

Do you have any questions or answers about ASP.NET ?




Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
foros de asp.net, en espaņol : http://asp.net.do/foros/
===================================
"Spin Dryer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:55:11 -0400, [Juan T. Llibre] said :-
>
>>re:
>>!>>>Top posting
>>!>> Did not. I replied to the message at the bottom of the thread.
>>!> Congratulations, you've now made a fool of yourself in public.
>>
>>OK, cut it out.
>>
>>Top or bottom posting is a user choice.
>>No need to flame someone for using either.


> Of course there is, especially when the top posting included the spam
> because top posters invariably do not snip anything.


> You too are saying you're an MVP ? Do you own nowhere.com ?



 
Reply With Quote
 
Spin Dryer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-30-2007
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 03:46:01 -0400, [Juan T. Llibre] said :-

>re:
>> Do you own nowhere.com ?

>
>No, but I *truly* dry when I spin, and I don't act as a net nanny,
>especially over something as banal as top or bottom posting.


Perhaps Microsoft like you using a domain you don't own - do they know
?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google Seo Optimization Software - Seo Optimizer - Search Engine CONsulting software britneysspears@gmail.com Computer Support 1 05-13-2007 06:55 PM
Google Seo Optimization Software - Seo Optimizer - Search Engine CONsulting software britneysspears@gmail.com Digital Photography 0 05-13-2007 05:25 PM
Re: SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting Alvin Bruney [MVP] Python 19 05-09-2007 07:03 AM



Advertisments