Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Something to ponder

OT: Something to ponder

BratŪ

You guys will like this one...

What does a cat call her vag***?

Credit to "Comedy at Club 54"

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002

hoocares

Make me a grilled cheese please ... MSCE mommy! Take those
shoes off, get in the kitchen and fix me up some kool aid!

Neil

"hoocares" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:29ea801c46522$dadc9880$(E-Mail Removed):

> kool aid!

promise to drink it?

(I'm jim freakin jones now)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Jtyc

> What does a cat call her vag***?

I don't get it?

Ken Briscoe

Hello everybody, my name is hoocares. I am a jealous crybaby fagg0t. I am
jealous that Brat has a career and family, while I carry around this stolen
laptop from dumpster to dumpster looking for wifi hotspots so I can post
mean things about her. I would like a grilled cheese sandwich because I have
not eated in 4 days. Also, I post anonymously through the web interface
because i do not know how to yoose a newsreader. even tho one comes built
into this wonderful windows 98. please make me a sandwich and some drink so
that i do not die in the streets, hungry and alone. thank you MCSE mommy!

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

JaR

BratŪ wrote:
> You guys will like this one...
>
> What does a cat call her vag***?
>
> Credit to "Comedy at Club 54"

Why would she have to call it?

Won't it come?

Heh, heh.

JaR
Double Entedndre Thug

BratŪ

think about it...

hint 1: cat = _______ fill in the blank
hint 2: british word for cat
hint 3: "hoocares" is a P_____

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > What does a cat call her vag***?

> I don't get it?

Neil

"Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I don't get it?

you're not begging hard enough at home

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Jtyc

> hint 1: cat = _______ fill in the blank
> hint 2: british word for cat
> hint 3: "hoocares" is a P_____

cat = feline?
British word for cat... kitten??
hoocares is a ... pansy?

What are you trying to tell me?

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns9520A2E676395neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I don't get it?

> you're not begging hard enough at home

that's more PotD-worthy than "too much info nerd!!"

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Ten thoughts to ponder Meat Plow Computer Support 3 11-03-2010 01:53 AM
Question To Ponder Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 4 05-30-2009 02:12 AM
Ponder This? argyliz Computer Support 2 11-09-2008 09:15 PM
an interesting one-liner to ponder John Joyce Ruby 1 11-17-2007 04:26 PM
Ponder points. "code behind" framework Girish ASP .Net 1 01-23-2004 07:13 PM

Advertisments