Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: For nerd32768

Reply
Thread Tools

OT: For nerd32768

 
 
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
If you live in the Chicago area, you can check this out this winter:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/07/0...eut/index.html

Star names join Python on Broadway
Wednesday, July 7, 2004 Posted: 9:19 PM EDT (0119 GMT)

NEW YORK (Reuters) -- David Hyde Pierce, Tim Curry and Hank Azaria were
named Wednesday as the leading trio for next year's Broadway-bound
production of Monty Python's "Spamalot."
"Spamalot," to be directed by Oscar and Tony Award winner Mike Nichols, is
billed as "the musical lovingly ripped off from the motion picture, 'Monty
Python and the Holy Grail,"' the 1975 comedy directed by Terry Gilliam and
Terry Jones.
It tells the tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table and
their quest for the Holy Grail. A chorus line of dancing divas and knights,
flatulent Frenchmen, killer rabbits and one legless knight are featured.
Pierce, who was Dr. Niles Crane in the long-running U.S. sitcom "Frasier,"
will play Sir Robin. Curry, known for his star turn in the cult film, "The
Rocky Horror Picture Show," will play King Arthur. Azaria, best known as the
voice of Moe the bartender on the animated series "The Simpsons," will
portray Sir Lancelot.
The corresponding film roles were performed by Eric Idle, Graham Chapman and
John Cleese of the British comedy troupe.
Idle wrote the book for the new musical and collaborated on the music and
lyrics with John Du Prez, whose film scores include the "Teenage Mutant
Ninja Turtles" series and the hit, "A Fish Called Wanda."
The show is scheduled to have a world premiere engagement in Chicago,
Illinois, from December 21, 2004, to January 16, 2005, before beginning
Broadway previews on February 7.

--
Fris "I have to push the pram a lot" bee«, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
nerd32768
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
> NEW YORK (Reuters) -- David Hyde Pierce, Tim Curry and Hank Azaria were
> named Wednesday as the leading trio for next year's Broadway-bound
> production of Monty Python's "Spamalot."
> "Spamalot," to be directed by Oscar and Tony Award winner Mike Nichols, is
> billed as "the musical lovingly ripped off from the motion picture, 'Monty
> Python and the Holy Grail,"' the 1975 comedy directed by Terry Gilliam and
> Terry Jones.
> It tells the tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table and
> their quest for the Holy Grail. A chorus line of dancing divas and

knights,
> flatulent Frenchmen, killer rabbits and one legless knight are featured.
> Pierce, who was Dr. Niles Crane in the long-running U.S. sitcom "Frasier,"
> will play Sir Robin. Curry, known for his star turn in the cult film, "The
> Rocky Horror Picture Show," will play King Arthur. Azaria, best known as

the
> voice of Moe the bartender on the animated series "The Simpsons," will
> portray Sir Lancelot.
> The corresponding film roles were performed by Eric Idle, Graham Chapman

and
> John Cleese of the British comedy troupe.
> Idle wrote the book for the new musical and collaborated on the music and
> lyrics with John Du Prez, whose film scores include the "Teenage Mutant
> Ninja Turtles" series and the hit, "A Fish Called Wanda."
> The show is scheduled to have a world premiere engagement in Chicago,
> Illinois, from December 21, 2004, to January 16, 2005, before beginning
> Broadway previews on February 7.


I live in Tejas, but my brother goes to college in Iowa, and we normally
have to stop through Chicago. i might be able to go


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
nerd32768
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2904801c464fc$624aec30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> to much info nerd!!
> >-----Original Message-----
> >> NEW YORK (Reuters) -- David Hyde Pierce, Tim Curry and

> Hank Azaria were
> >> named Wednesday as the leading trio for next year's

> Broadway-bound
> >> production of Monty Python's "Spamalot."
> >> "Spamalot," to be directed by Oscar and Tony Award

> winner Mike Nichols, is
> >> billed as "the musical lovingly ripped off from the

> motion picture, 'Monty
> >> Python and the Holy Grail,"' the 1975 comedy directed

> by Terry Gilliam and
> >> Terry Jones.
> >> It tells the tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the

> Round Table and
> >> their quest for the Holy Grail. A chorus line of

> dancing divas and
> >knights,
> >> flatulent Frenchmen, killer rabbits and one legless

> knight are featured.
> >> Pierce, who was Dr. Niles Crane in the long-running

> U.S. sitcom "Frasier,"
> >> will play Sir Robin. Curry, known for his star turn in

> the cult film, "The
> >> Rocky Horror Picture Show," will play King Arthur.

> Azaria, best known as
> >the
> >> voice of Moe the bartender on the animated series "The

> Simpsons," will
> >> portray Sir Lancelot.
> >> The corresponding film roles were performed by Eric

> Idle, Graham Chapman
> >and
> >> John Cleese of the British comedy troupe.
> >> Idle wrote the book for the new musical and

> collaborated on the music and
> >> lyrics with John Du Prez, whose film scores include

> the "Teenage Mutant
> >> Ninja Turtles" series and the hit, "A Fish Called

> Wanda."
> >> The show is scheduled to have a world premiere

> engagement in Chicago,
> >> Illinois, from December 21, 2004, to January 16, 2005,

> before beginning
> >> Broadway previews on February 7.

> >
> >I live in Tejas, but my brother goes to college in Iowa,

> and we normally
> >have to stop through Chicago. i might be able to go
> >




PotD


 
Reply With Quote
 
Ken Briscoe
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> PotD


What? Hell no. Frisbee, we need to talk. You seem to be the one "in charge"
of PotD's. Can we do something about this? If anyone can nominate for PotD,
then we need some (or all) people to be allowed to un-nominate posts that
don't qualify. We need certain guidelines as well. For instance, a post that
says, simply "too much info nerd!!" should not, under normal circumstances,
be allowed consideration for such an award. PotS, maybe. But a day is an
awful long time for no one to top "too much info nerd!!". If that is awarded
PotD, I'm retiring.
</rant>

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com


 
Reply With Quote
 
nerd32768
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004

> What? Hell no. Frisbee, we need to talk. You seem to be the one "in

charge"
> of PotD's. Can we do something about this? If anyone can nominate for

PotD,
> then we need some (or all) people to be allowed to un-nominate posts that
> don't qualify. We need certain guidelines as well. For instance, a post

that
> says, simply "too much info nerd!!" should not, under normal

circumstances,
> be allowed consideration for such an award. PotS, maybe. But a day is an
> awful long time for no one to top "too much info nerd!!". If that is

awarded
> PotD, I'm retiring.
> </rant>
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
> first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com



PotY


 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
Ken Briscoe wrote:
> "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> PotD

>
> What? Hell no. Frisbee, we need to talk. You seem to be the one "in
> charge" of PotD's. Can we do something about this? If anyone can
> nominate for PotD, then we need some (or all) people to be allowed to
> un-nominate posts that don't qualify. We need certain guidelines as
> well. For instance, a post that says, simply "too much info nerd!!"
> should not, under normal circumstances, be allowed consideration for
> such an award. PotS, maybe. But a day is an awful long time for no
> one to top "too much info nerd!!". If that is awarded PotD, I'm
> retiring. </rant>


I'm not exactly the one in charge. I don't know if I was the first to use
that phrase or not, but I believe I got it from the
rec.sport.football.college nooze group.

His post completely baffled me as well. Maybe he thought it stood for
something else?

--
Fris "Pick on the Dweeb?" bee«, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics

 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
in prison it means poop on the d1ck
jtyc told me this


"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ken Briscoe wrote:
> > "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >> PotD

> >
> > What? Hell no. Frisbee, we need to talk. You seem to be the one "in
> > charge" of PotD's. Can we do something about this? If anyone can
> > nominate for PotD, then we need some (or all) people to be allowed to
> > un-nominate posts that don't qualify. We need certain guidelines as
> > well. For instance, a post that says, simply "too much info nerd!!"
> > should not, under normal circumstances, be allowed consideration for
> > such an award. PotS, maybe. But a day is an awful long time for no
> > one to top "too much info nerd!!". If that is awarded PotD, I'm
> > retiring. </rant>

>
> I'm not exactly the one in charge. I don't know if I was the first to use
> that phrase or not, but I believe I got it from the
> rec.sport.football.college nooze group.
>
> His post completely baffled me as well. Maybe he thought it stood for
> something else?
>
> --
> Fris "Pick on the Dweeb?" bee«, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.tk
>
> Certaholics
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
nerd32768 wrote:
> PotY


Yes, you are rapidly becoming Pest of the Year

--
Fris "I have underwear older than you" bee«, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
> in prison it means poop on the d1ck
> jtyc told me this


I'm not the one who looks like they should be in prison.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OB$2nAQZEHA.3492
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> PotS, maybe.


NO! Don't you go devaluing my PotS's there buddy boy...

(that's not even worth PotÁS)

--
Neil MCNGP #30
"you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ping: nerd32768 TechGeekPro MCSE 40 07-22-2004 09:26 PM
nerd32768 MCSE 1 07-12-2004 01:50 PM



Advertisments