Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Thursday Fun

OT: Thursday Fun

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

http://www.bashthehaggis.com

My best: 694

It was on my first try, and I haven't gotten even close to that since.

--
Fris "Billyw, is that you?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

574 it wont go any further for me

Jtyc

574 it wont go any further for me

672 before I broke it.

nerd32768

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.bashthehaggis.com
>
> My best: 694
>
> It was on my first try, and I haven't gotten even close to that since.
>
> --
> Fris "Billyw, is that you?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.tk
>
> Certaholics

My best is now 693

yeqah just got the 721 give me another hour at it and
shore i can finish it

cant exam manage to hit the dam thing

nerd32768

> >My best: 694
> >
> > It was on my first try, and I haven't gotten even close to that since.
> >
> > --
> > Fris "Billyw, is that you?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
> >
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> >
> > Certaholics

> My best is now 693

826 now

JaR

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> http://www.bashthehaggis.com
>
> My best: 694
>
> It was on my first try, and I haven't gotten even close to that since.

799

Another time waster. Gah! Can't wait to see what our resident Scot
scores

JaR

TechGeekPro

On Jul 8, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

>> >My best: 694
>> >
>> > It was on my first try, and I haven't gotten even close to that since.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Fris "Billyw, is that you?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>> >
>> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
>> > http://www.mcngp.tk
>> >
>> > Certaholics

>> My best is now 693
>>

> 826 now

The best I can get so far is 771.
The real trick though is getting the *lowest* score possible.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Jul 8, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:

> On Jul 8, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

>>> My best is now 693
>>>

>> 826 now

> The best I can get so far is 771.
> The real trick though is getting the *lowest* score possible.

Woo Hoo! 921!!! Beat that you little nerd!

(man, I need to get a life.)

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

OT Thursday, uh, fun, yeah, fun! Consultant MCSE 17 02-10-2007 03:39 AM
3 PIX VPN questions - FUN FUN FUN frishack@gmail.com Cisco 3 03-16-2006 02:25 PM
OT: Thursday Fun Paul Lynch MCSE 3 12-05-2003 03:05 PM
OT: Thursday fun =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 10-30-2003 10:36 PM
Fun fun fun Luke Computer Support 3 10-07-2003 03:45 PM

Advertisments