Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Password length minimum: 7. Non-alphanumeric characters required: 1.

Password length minimum: 7. Non-alphanumeric characters required: 1.

Yasin Cepeci

Password length minimum: 7. Non-alphanumeric characters required.I ve taken
this error. Microsoft Security Policy requires something nonsense I think. I
never think a password like "75256asdf!^+%&" this. How can I use normal
passwords which users demand what their hearth say as a password.: 1.

Juan T. Llibre

re:
> How can I use normal passwords which users demand what their hearth say as a password.

In the <providers section of web.config :

minRequiredPasswordLength="1"
minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="0"

See :
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...es(vs.80).aspx

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/