Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:Busy Busy

OT:Busy Busy

Doom

I just got back from a few days off and was really surprised to see over
1400 unread messages from this NG. I haven't had a chance to read any of
them yet. Did you guys have a friggin competition or somethin. Good Grief!!

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Doom wrote:
> I just got back from a few days off and was really surprised to see
> over 1400 unread messages from this NG. I haven't had a chance to
> read any of them yet. Did you guys have a friggin competition or
> somethin. Good Grief!!

I blame President Bush

Ken Briscoe

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just got back from a few days off and was really surprised to see over
> 1400 unread messages from this NG. I haven't had a chance to read any of
> them yet. Did you guys have a friggin competition or somethin. Good

Grief!!

Heh...it's funny you should mention that. Ask Sandworm, Kat, and Neil. They
might know something about a competition.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Jtyc

> I blame President Bush

Clearly it's Canada's fault. Mainly Neil... and Kat...

bloody canucks...

Doom

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I just got back from a few days off and was really surprised to see over
> > 1400 unread messages from this NG. I haven't had a chance to read any of
> > them yet. Did you guys have a friggin competition or somethin. Good

> Grief!!
>
> Heh...it's funny you should mention that. Ask Sandworm, Kat, and Neil.

They
> might know something about a competition.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

So are most of these worth reading or are they posted just to get numbers?

Ken Briscoe

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> So are most of these worth reading or are they posted just to get numbers?

IIRC, there were a couple gems, but for the most part (ie, 1390+), it's just
to get numbers. Although, I did get a PotD. Whereas Neil didn't.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

BratŪ

yes

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002
"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I just got back from a few days off and was really surprised to see

over
> > > 1400 unread messages from this NG. I haven't had a chance to read any

of
> > > them yet. Did you guys have a friggin competition or somethin. Good

> > Grief!!
> >
> > Heh...it's funny you should mention that. Ask Sandworm, Kat, and Neil.

> They
> > might know something about a competition.
> >
> > --
> >
> > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
> >
> > first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

> So are most of these worth reading or are they posted just to get numbers?

JaR

Doom wrote:

> So are most of these worth reading or are they posted just to get numbers?

Trust me you can easily mark 99% of them as 'read'.

But then you'll miss out on that 1%.

Life is cruel, start reading.

JaR
Sadist Thug

TechGeekPro

On Jul 7, 2004 "BratŪ" blathered:

> yes

no

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Doom wrote:

> So are most of these worth reading or are they posted just to get
> numbers?

One of the posts contains the super-secret password for unloc7&*(&%%%%NO
CARRIER