Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to deploy website application

how to deploy website application

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

Hi all,

I have website application in development machine. It is using atl com
component and created interop using tlbimp. It is working fine.

Now, I want to deploy on production machine. I have com componnent and
interop.
I created publish version of web-site. I am getting different errors. In
productin machine, we dont have 2005 command prompt and tlbimp tools. we have
only .net framework 2.0. What steps I have to take to deploy this web-site
application with com component?

Thanks in advance.
--
Thanks & Regards,
John(dkds).

Alexey Smirnov

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I have website application in development machine. It is using atl com
> component and created interop using tlbimp. It is working fine.
>
> Now, I want to deploy on production machine. I have com componnent and
> interop.
> I created publish version of web-site. I am getting different errors. In
> productin machine, we dont have 2005 command prompt and tlbimp tools. we
> have
> only .net framework 2.0. What steps I have to take to deploy this web-site
> application with com component?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> John(dkds).

A COM compont must be registered on a server with the regsvr32

regsvr32 <name>.dll