Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-296

70-296

Jaume

Hello, first of all sorry about my english.

I'm a MCSE2000 preparing for the upgrade exam 70-296. I
have already done the 70-292 exam successfully.

I'm studying for this exam by myself with MOC 2297 and a
Syngress book.

I'd like to know the opinions of others who have made this
exam. I'd like to know about number of questions, what
kind of questions and the difficulty.

Thanks in advance, regards from Barcelona.

follow the gide lines on ms website and do not only use ms
press books sybex are good try them, wish i was htere

nerd32768

> follow the gide lines on ms website and do not only use ms
> press books sybex are good try them, wish i was htere

corrections:

Follow the guide lines on the Microsoft web site, and do not only use
Microsoft Press books. Sybex books are good, try them; I wish i was there

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

nerd32768 wrote:
>> follow the gide lines on ms website and do not only use ms
>> press books sybex are good try them, wish i was htere

> corrections:
>
> Follow the guide lines on the Microsoft web site, and do not only use
> Microsoft Press books. Sybex books are good, try them; I wish i was
> there

B-

harryph

thatnks nerd number 32768 need to learn to read what i
have typed before i send