Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > technet

technet

nerd32768

Does anybody have a (legal) code for a new TechNet subscription? My parents
don't want to pay $350 for a subscription, and i cant afford it myself. If
you have any codes, thank you in advance. The only code I have right now
gives me the TechNet Plus for the price of the normal one

Mike

after you finish downloading the latest Jenna Jameson video you could
probably get the code as well off Kazaa, you pud whacker

"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anybody have a (legal) code for a new TechNet subscription? My
> parents
> don't want to pay $350 for a subscription, and i cant afford it myself. If
> you have any codes, thank you in advance. The only code I have right now
> gives me the TechNet Plus for the price of the normal one

Rick

Mike,
Did you ASSume that he had downloaded the technet cd's and needed a key
code? This guy is actually trying to purchase the technet CD's and simply
wants a promotional code so that he can get them at a reduced rate. I wish I
could help you nerd but I do not have any promotional codes. Nerd thank you
for trying to be honest and find a means to purchase them.

Rick

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> after you finish downloading the latest Jenna Jameson video you could
> probably get the code as well off Kazaa, you pud whacker
>
> "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anybody have a (legal) code for a new TechNet subscription? My
> > parents
> > don't want to pay $350 for a subscription, and i cant afford it myself.

If
> > you have any codes, thank you in advance. The only code I have right now
> > gives me the TechNet Plus for the price of the normal one

nerd32768

Is it possible to use more than one code for TechNet? I got another code in
an email from microsoft this morning, which gives me 3 months free. It is
not worth the money unless i can use the other one which gives me a plus
subscription for $349

>Jenna Jameson

the best

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Does anybody have a (legal) code for a new TechNet subscription? My
> parents don't want to pay $350 for a subscription, and i cant afford
> it myself. If you have any codes, thank you in advance. The only code
> I have right now gives me the TechNet Plus for the price of the normal
> one

though it is somewhat limited there is always
http://support.microsoft.com and http://www.microsoft.com/technet
a lot of the stuff you get in TN (not TN+ mind you) can be had for
free...

And if you get you MCSE you get a discount (pretty lousy one since you
used to get a free year after teh MCSE and now it's only a discount)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

free test courses for TechNet Subscribers Jay MCSE 1 07-27-2004 08:52 PM
Re: Technet Briefing Neil MCSE 10 05-21-2004 04:01 PM
Technet Technical information Bob Kunzelman MCSE 11 01-28-2004 05:29 PM
Technet Admin Install ghow MCSE 1 08-01-2003 01:04 PM
MS Technet Subscribtion is it worth? Monitor MCSE 0 07-02-2003 05:58 AM

Advertisments