Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Best Training Facility

Best Training Facility

TechGeekPro

On Jul 6, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> "=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Any training centre that is Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning
>> Solutions (formerly CTEC) has proven expertise in providing
>> high-quality training and full-service learning solutions

> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> OMG, this is funny stuff...
>
> "_any_ training center that is...."
>
> I have to go get something to clean this stuff off my screen. Bobby you
> owe me a keyboard...

He "Hope(d) it help(s)".

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Jul 7, 2004 "Jtyc" blathered:

>> upgrade my skills. Can any of you professionals offer
>> suggestions as to best training facility to train. Thanks

> Your best bet, in my opinion, is to take the money you would spend on a
> course and spend it on a few used computers and build yourself a lab.

Ditto.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

nerd32768

"TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 7, 2004 "Jtyc" blathered:
>
> >> upgrade my skills. Can any of you professionals offer
> >> suggestions as to best training facility to train. Thanks

> > Your best bet, in my opinion, is to take the money you would spend on a
> > course and spend it on a few used computers and build yourself a lab.

> Ditto.
>
> --
> TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
> "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

i took some courses on A+ and Network+,but now i am just doing my MCSE on my
own. It should not be too hard to study on your own and pass the tests. I am
only using 2 computers right now, and each one (including the monitor,
keyboard and mouse) is probably worth less than $125.

Nerd"13-year-old"3276*
A+. Network+, MCP