Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Rewarding Advertisers

Rewarding Advertisers

Samuel

I want to advertise the website in newspapers or other non website places.
the problem is that when visitors come top the website I need to know where
they read/heard about me

What is the common approach (I could only think of having multiple domain
names and then redirect the users)

Thank you,
Samuel

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

subdomains sent to the same address is one option. It is one of the easiest,
as you only need DNS entries and host headers to accomplish it. You will
then have to go to web logs to determine how they got there.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think outside the box!