Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How can I make a table1.visible = false?

How can I make a table1.visible = false?

trint

I named my table with F4 (properties) and it doesn't seem to be
recognized in my project.
How can I make it NOT visible under certain conditions?
Thanks,
Trint

Mark Fitzpatrick

Did you add the runat="server" attribute to the table element? Also, if it's
an HTML table, make sure you set the ID and not just the Name. Both of these
can exist in HTML for valid reasons but ASP.Net will only use the ID
attribute and not the name.

--
Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick