Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > dynamically loading my web user control error

dynamically loading my web user control error

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

hey all,

ASP.controls_ddlcharts_ascx uc;
uc = (controls_ddlcharts_ascx)this.LoadControl("~/Controls/MyUsrCtl.ascx");

this works fine when i'm testing locally (my file based solution) but when i
try to Publish the site to localhost i get the following error:

Error 10 The type or namespace name 'controls_MyUsrCtl_ascx' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Any ideas?
thanks,
rodchar