Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Ping Neil!!!!

Ping Neil!!!!

Network Guru

Neil,

Want to go out and drink a few brews? I'll wear my lapel pin so the chicks
ill be gravitationg towards us!

Neil

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uIXfJOkYEHA.3512
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> I'll wear my lapel pin

PIN? Singular? how do you expect to attrack the girls with only one? now
If I take my 11 with us (one of mine died a horrible rusty death) we will
be beating them off with sticks...

but since I'm working today...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Rowdy Yates

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns951D4E85431E0neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uIXfJOkYEHA.3512
> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>
>> I'll wear my lapel pin

> PIN? Singular? how do you expect to attrack the girls with only one?
> now If I take my 11 with us (one of mine died a horrible rusty death)
> we will be beating them off with sticks...
>
> but since I'm working today...

feelin' a little "queer eye for the straight guy", are we boyz?

Neil

Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> feelin' a little "queer eye for the straight guy", are we boyz?

I'll be the stright guy so that would make NG...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>I'll be the stright guy so that would make NG...

nope, just off the meds (again).

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3