Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > TestKing Contains Errors

TestKing Contains Errors

Roger Hoppfstetler

Hello, I received my testking PDF for 70-296 and there are
several grammatical errors. When will you have an update?

Thanks,
Roger Hoppfstetler
MCP# 345456

nerd32768

"Roger Hoppfstetler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:262d801c4621e$84f66e20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, I received my testking PDF for 70-296 and there are
> several grammatical errors. When will you have an update?
>
> Thanks,
> Roger Hoppfstetler
> MCP# 345456

=================
= A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
=================

MCSE \(NT4, 2000, 2003\)

Roger,
It's sorta strange that you first choose to cheat--then you choose to
tell everyone in this Microsoft newsgroup that choose to cheat and sign it
with your MCP number.

Maybe Andy and the others at Microsoft learning can give you what you
deserve---DECERTIFICATION as a MCP for life!!

"Roger Hoppfstetler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:262d801c4621e$84f66e20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, I received my testking PDF for 70-296 and there are
> several grammatical errors. When will you have an update?
>
> Thanks,
> Roger Hoppfstetler
> MCP# 345456

nerd32768

"Roger Hoppfstetler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:262d801c4621e$84f66e20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, I received my testking PDF for 70-296 and there are
> several grammatical errors. When will you have an update?
>
> Thanks,
> Roger Hoppfstetler
> MCP# 345456

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BRAINDUMPERS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
All you ever do is cheat. If you want to do good on the test, and have a
good job, then learn the material and take the damn test.
if you want to lose your job because a 13-year old understands more than a
old guy, go ahead. just don't tell anybody on Microsoft newsgroups. also, if
you read the NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement) at the beginning of the test, you
can see that braindumps are made ILLEGALLY, which is not a good thing. You
are also more likely to get a raise if you actually UNDERSTAND the material
in the tests Microsoft gives you.

Neil

"Roger Hoppfstetler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:262d801c4621e$84f66e20$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello, I received my testking PDF for 70-296 and there are
> several grammatical errors. When will you have an update?
>
> Thanks,
> Roger Hoppfstetler
> MCP# 345456

BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE...

and forwarded to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) just in case you are an @$$fscker
instead of a troll. but based on your MCP id you should have been around
long enough to know better than cheat...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> If you want to do good on the test, and have a
> good job, then learn the material and take the damn test.

the best

out of the mouth of the KIDS!!!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Easynews

"Roger Hoppfstetler" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:262d801c4621e$84f66e20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, I received my testking PDF for 70-296 and there are
> several grammatical errors. When will you have an update?
>
> Thanks,
> Roger Hoppfstetler
> MCP# 345456

did anybody think of the possibility that this isn't Roger Hoppfstetler but
somebody trying to frame him??

Neil

"Easynews" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
newsZbGc.55960$(E-Mail Removed):

> did anybody think of the possibility that this isn't Roger
> Hoppfstetler but somebody trying to frame him??

not that likely. a) the person would have to know both name and MCP ID of
siad victim. MS will know quickly if they don't match. b) if they do
match, how did said "framer" get the MCP ID. there are not many ways to
obtain that unless the person gives it out...

my 2

--
Neil MCNGP #30

kpg

> did anybody think of the possibility that this isn't Roger Hoppfstetler
but
> somebody trying to frame him??

Is that possible?

I thought eveything on the Internet was real.

Say it ain't so.

kp "trust no one over thirty" g

TechGeekPro

On Jul 5, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> "Easynews" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> newsZbGc.55960$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> did anybody think of the possibility that this isn't Roger
>> Hoppfstetler but somebody trying to frame him??
>>

> not that likely. a) the person would have to know both name and MCP ID of
> siad victim. MS will know quickly if they don't match. b) if they do
> match, how did said "framer" get the MCP ID. there are not many ways to
> obtain that unless the person gives it out...
>
> my 2

You obviously didn't get the joke, Neil.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+