Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > using integrated windows authentication across 2 domains

using integrated windows authentication across 2 domains

Dica

hi

does anybody know if it's possible to have a client belonging to their
domain authenticate against our server belonging to another domain? we want
to use something like integrated windows authentication to simplify the
login process for a particular company/domain. i imagine the IIS server
would have to know something about the client's server via a trust.

any suggestions appreciated.