Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-221

70-221

Steve

Hi Guys, due to sit 70-221 soon, just wondering how anyone found the exam?
Any tips, advice would be appreciated.

Thanks, Steve.

Andy Foster

news:eq$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Guys, due to sit 70-221 soon, just wondering how anyone found the exam?
> Any tips, advice would be appreciated.

Don't worry - there are no questions about search engines - you should be
ok.

Neil

"Steve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eq$qfKVYEHA.3644
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> just wondering how anyone found the exam?

well, I sat down in the chair and looked up at the screen...

AND THERE IT WAS!!!!!

incredible, eh? It was like I didn't have to look for it at all. not
hidden under a pile of papers or lost behind 15 or 20 windows. Now I
_DID_ have to book the exam and find my way to the test center, which
took a little bit of brainpower but after that it was a breeze! There was
even this nice lady who directed me to the computer!!!

and you know what? I think you will be able to find the exam the same
way...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

catwalker63

OMG! Is your google broken too? Mine just sits there. Do you know where I
can download a new one?

BTW: I can't find my file. It was in my Word.

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
news:eq$(E-Mail Removed)...