Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT gmail invites

OT gmail invites

Kat

Could everyone pelase send me an email with a small/medium sized file?

trying to get more gmail invites. I will send out invites to those who would
like them, once I get them

Address to be posted in leet site, to prevent spa.

TIA

Andy Foster

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Could everyone pelase send me an email with a small/medium sized file?
>
> trying to get more gmail invites. I will send out invites to those who

would
> like them, once I get them
>
> Address to be posted in leet site, to prevent spa.
>
> TIA

Can I have one?
Failing that, how about an invite?

Rowdy Yates

"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Could everyone pelase send me an email with a small/medium sized file?
>>
>> trying to get more gmail invites. I will send out invites to those who

> would
>> like them, once I get them
>>
>> Address to be posted in leet site, to prevent spa.
>>
>> TIA
>>

> Can I have one?
> Failing that, how about an invite?

Gmail is too creepy
http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

love,
rowdy

Adam Leinss

Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Gmail is too creepy
> http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

BINGO! They won't even remove articles from the USENET archive
attacking me with my personal information in it. Forget deleting
anything, because it will archive everything you delete.

SuperTech

Neil

Adam Leinss <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> with my personal information in it.

personal information like your e-mail address?

Adam say hi to swen for me (and any other e-mail harvesting virus/spam
bot that comes your way since you DIDN'T MUNG YOUR ADDY!!!!)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

BK

Do you get more invites if you receive attachments or something?

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Could everyone pelase send me an email with a small/medium sized file?
>
> trying to get more gmail invites. I will send out invites to those who

would
> like them, once I get them
>
> Address to be posted in leet site, to prevent spa.
>
> TIA

Adam Leinss

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns951C8F3CBE1E8neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> Adam Leinss <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> with my personal information in it.

> personal information like your e-mail address?
>
> Adam say hi to swen for me (and any other e-mail harvesting
> virus/spam bot that comes your way since you DIDN'T MUNG YOUR
> ADDY!!!!)

It doesn't need to be altered, because it is not REAL!

Neil

Adam Leinss <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> It doesn't need to be altered, because it is not REAL!

ok now we both feel better...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns951CE84BB664Bneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> Adam Leinss <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> It doesn't need to be altered, because it is not REAL!
>>

> ok now we both feel better...

though techie.com is a real domain name...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Andy Foster

"Adam Leinss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns951C8F3CBE1E8neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:
>
> > Adam Leinss <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> with my personal information in it.

> > personal information like your e-mail address?
> >
> > Adam say hi to swen for me (and any other e-mail harvesting
> > virus/spam bot that comes your way since you DIDN'T MUNG YOUR
> > ADDY!!!!)

> It doesn't need to be altered, because it is not REAL!

it is real

Gmail invites availible Dave Computer Support 6 10-16-2004 10:02 PM
Gmail Invites (I have 6) Ryan Computer Support 22 10-10-2004 09:50 PM
Gmail invites rf HTML 7 09-06-2004 05:43 PM
Gmail invites el duderino Computer Support 2 08-31-2004 06:44 PM
Regarding Gmail Requests and Invites PuppyKatt Computer Support 0 08-31-2004 05:35 PM

Advertisments