Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > It is real

It is real

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

The google groups analyzer thingy shows the first posts in this here chat
rum in May of 1999 with a whopping 18 posts that month. A number we managed
about every minute yesterday.

From May, 1999 through November, 1999 there were a total of 873 posts, a
number which we surpassed yesterday. December was a huge month, nearly
doubling the total posts with 754, bringing 1999's total to 1627 posts.

I predict that before this day goes out, even without the same tempo we had
yesterday, we will have posted most in this chat rum in two days than was
posted in 1999 for the whole year.

I am frightened and confused {$1}

--
Fris "We posted more than microsoft.public.vb.general" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Kat

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The google groups analyzer thingy shows the first posts in this here chat
> rum in May of 1999 with a whopping 18 posts that month. A number we

managed
> about every minute yesterday.
>
> From May, 1999 through November, 1999 there were a total of 873 posts, a
> number which we surpassed yesterday. December was a huge month, nearly
> doubling the total posts with 754, bringing 1999's total to 1627 posts.
>
> I predict that before this day goes out, even without the same tempo we

had
> yesterday, we will have posted most in this chat rum in two days than was
> posted in 1999 for the whole year.
>
> I am frightened and confused {$1}
>
> --
> Fris "We posted more than microsoft.public.vb.general" bee®, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.tk
>
> Certaholics

If I had a dollar for every post I made yesterday-

Kat

billyw

do i detect you getting a bit obsessive

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The google groups analyzer thingy shows the first posts in this here chat
> rum in May of 1999 with a whopping 18 posts that month. A number we

managed
> about every minute yesterday.
>
> From May, 1999 through November, 1999 there were a total of 873 posts, a
> number which we surpassed yesterday. December was a huge month, nearly
> doubling the total posts with 754, bringing 1999's total to 1627 posts.
>
> I predict that before this day goes out, even without the same tempo we

had
> yesterday, we will have posted most in this chat rum in two days than was
> posted in 1999 for the whole year.
>
> I am frightened and confused {$1}
>
> --
> Fris "We posted more than microsoft.public.vb.general" bee®, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.tk
>
> Certaholics

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

billyw wrote:
> do i detect you getting a bit obsessive

I've always been obsessive. Just ask the missus.

I count cups. (You'll have to ask the missus why that's obsessive... I
don't know).

I have to have the dollar bills in my wallet all facing the same way and
arranged in denominational order.

I find it difficult to play Monopoly® without making sure all the money,
deeds, and cards are all facing correctly.

Back before I became an Atheist® I used to add someone to my bedtime prayers
every night. It got to where my "and God bless my dog spot, and God
bless..." list got so large I'd be up all night saying the list instead of
sleeping. I finally covered my bases by changing the list to "God bless
everyone and everything in the whole wide universe." and started getting
some sleep again.

What was the question again?

--
Fris "Free Thread Association" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

TechGeekPro

On Jul 2, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

> The google groups analyzer thingy shows the first posts in this here
> chat rum in May of 1999 with a whopping 18 posts that month. A number
> we managed about every minute yesterday.
>
> From May, 1999 through November, 1999 there were a total of 873 posts, a
> number which we surpassed yesterday. December was a huge month, nearly
> doubling the total posts with 754, bringing 1999's total to 1627 posts.
>
> I predict that before this day goes out, even without the same tempo we
> had yesterday, we will have posted most in this chat rum in two days
> than was posted in 1999 for the whole year.
>
> I am frightened and confused {$1}

Blame it on the Training Centers and Boot Camps.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Jul 2, 2004 "Kat" blathered:

> If I had a dollar for every post I made yesterday-

You'd have... wait, wait, don't tell me... $1001?

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Jul 2, 2004 "billyw" blathered:

> do i detect you getting a bit obsessive

a bit???

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Kat

"TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 2, 2004 "Kat" blathered:
>
> > If I had a dollar for every post I made yesterday-

> You'd have... wait, wait, don't tell me... $1001?
>
> -- Count againfriend. they weren't all mine.

But I wouldn't have to work today!

kpg

> I count cups. (You'll have to ask the missus why that's obsessive... I
> don't know).
>
> I have to have the dollar bills in my wallet all facing the same way and
> arranged in denominational order.

<snip>

Years of insanity have made you crazy.

Sandworm

Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I have to have the dollar bills in my wallet all facing the same way
> and arranged in denominational order.

There is nothing wrong with that, I do the same thing, I hate it when
they just had you a wad of bills in the store all screwed up!!! So I
stand there at the head of the line putting them in the correct order and
facing the same direction as well.

But yeah, I think pretty much anyone in this line of work has a tendency
to be at least a bit obsessive compulsive....at least the people who are
good at it. It's part of what makes a good IT/Programming worker.

Sandworm
MCNGP #00100001 (binary does annoy me a bit when all the 1's aren't
together, but nothing I can do about that)