Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Delegates, Publisher-Subscriber (Newbie)

Delegates, Publisher-Subscriber (Newbie)

slinky

I'm a newbie to ASP.NET and need some examples or real world
explanations of the basics of Page Directives, Delegates, and the
Publisher-Subscriber model, or other related basics. I have a textbook
but the explanations seem too abstract. Page loading, event handling,
etc. I have a good basic understanding of vb.net for desktop
applications, but ASP.NET is so new to me I need some help here to get
started. I'm using Mike Gunderloy's PrepLogic book for a 70-305
Microsoft exam.

Thanks for any explanations from all the gurus out
there! Brian