Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Men & Women

OT: Men & Women

Brat®

A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:

* She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.

* Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.

* Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.

* Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.

* And her husband is on the back of the milk carton

__________________

A PRAYER....

Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
Love, to forgive him;
And Patience, for his moods.
Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002

Kat

"Brat®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Fy3Fc.67197$(E-Mail Removed)...
> A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:
>
> * She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
>
> * Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.
>
> * Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.
>
> * Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.
>
> * And her husband is on the back of the milk carton
>
> __________________
>
> A PRAYER....
>
> Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
> Love, to forgive him;
> And Patience, for his moods.
> Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.
>

> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
> Proud member since April 8, 2002

Good one Sue Got it in one.

catwalker63

Perfect!

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Brat®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Fy3Fc.67197$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:
> >
> > * She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
> >
> > * Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.
> >
> > * Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.
> >
> > * Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.
> >
> > * And her husband is on the back of the milk carton
> >
> > __________________
> >
> > A PRAYER....
> >
> > Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
> > Love, to forgive him;
> > And Patience, for his moods.
> > Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.
> >

> > --
> > Sue MCNGP #69
> > Proud member since April 8, 2002
> >

> Good one Sue Got it in one.

Sandworm

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Perfect!

So your all starting the "She woman's man hater club" now?

Sandworm

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eXfL7q9XEHA.2844
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> "Brat®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Fy3Fc.67197$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:
>>
>> * She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
>>
>> * Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.
>>
>> * Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.
>>
>> * Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.
>>
>> * And her husband is on the back of the milk carton
>>
>> __________________
>>
>> A PRAYER....
>>
>> Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
>> Love, to forgive him;
>> And Patience, for his moods.
>> Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.
>>

>> --
>> Sue MCNGP #69
>> Proud member since April 8, 2002
>>

> Good one Sue Got it in one.

and after all I've never done for you.....

catwalker63

There, there . . .

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
"Sandworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23zlL%23B%(E-Mail Removed).. .
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Perfect!
> >

> So your all starting the "She woman's man hater club" now?

Kat

Spoken by a true woman

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Perfect!
>
> --
> Kelley
> aka catwalker
> IT Professional
> MCNGP newbie
> "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Brat®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Fy3Fc.67197$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:
> > >
> > > * She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
> > >
> > > * Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.
> > >
> > > * Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.
> > >
> > > * Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.
> > >
> > > * And her husband is on the back of the milk carton
> > >
> > > __________________
> > >
> > > A PRAYER....
> > >
> > > Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
> > > Love, to forgive him;
> > > And Patience, for his moods.
> > > Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Sue MCNGP #69
> > > Proud member since April 8, 2002

Kat

Honey, theclub's been there since the beginning of time. You're just now
realizing it exists (like most men....psht)

"Sandworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23zlL%23B%(E-Mail Removed).. .
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Perfect!
> >

> So your all starting the "She woman's man hater club" now?

Kat

"Sandworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eow97X%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eXfL7q9XEHA.2844
> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>

> > "Brat®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Fy3Fc.67197$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:
> >>
> >> * She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
> >>
> >> * Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.
> >>
> >> * Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.
> >>
> >> * Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.
> >>
> >> * And her husband is on the back of the milk carton
> >>
> >> __________________
> >>
> >> A PRAYER....
> >>
> >> Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
> >> Love, to forgive him;
> >> And Patience, for his moods.
> >> Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.
> >>

> >> --
> >> Sue MCNGP #69
> >> Proud member since April 8, 2002
> >>

> > Good one Sue Got it in one.
> >

> and after all I've never done for you.....

exactly.

catwalker63

Or a truly irritated woman. <g>

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
IT Professional
MCNGP newbie
"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ujdQN2%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Spoken by a true woman
>
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Perfect!
> >
> > --
> > Kelley
> > aka catwalker
> > IT Professional
> > MCNGP newbie
> > "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > "Brat®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:Fy3Fc.67197$(E-Mail Removed)...

Re: FREE Indian oil for men! Consultant MCSE 0 08-29-2005 02:40 PM
Re: FREE Indian oil for men! Frisbee® MCSE 2 08-29-2005 01:22 PM
[OT] [media] The real reason some women aren't interested in IT T-Bone MCSE 0 11-17-2004 03:43 PM
Women in IT madeinJamaica MCSE 176 06-19-2004 05:11 AM
Women AND IT theseeker MCSD 68 12-04-2003 06:15 PM

Advertisments