Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > ?

Tim Kettring

If I study CBT nuggets , will I soon be serving Chicken Mc Nuggets ?

Kat

"Tim Kettring" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If I study CBT nuggets , will I soon be serving Chicken Mc Nuggets ?

Got it in one my boy!

Sandworm

"Tim Kettring" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:2kjtmiF3emnaU1
@uni-berlin.de:

> If I study CBT nuggets , will I soon be serving Chicken Mc Nuggets ?

You sound like you should be serving them anyway.

catwalker63

OK, now you've done it!! Now I'm hungry!

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
"Tim Kettring" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If I study CBT nuggets , will I soon be serving Chicken Mc Nuggets ?

Kat

"Sandworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uOK3mC%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Tim Kettring" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:2kjtmiF3emnaU1
> @uni-berlin.de:
>
> > If I study CBT nuggets , will I soon be serving Chicken Mc Nuggets ?
> >

> You sound like you should be serving them anyway.

Google is your friend

Bilal

I passed 215 using only cbt nuggets and other things

catwalker63

Enuff with the nuggets! I'm starving!

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
"Bilal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:247e401c45ffa$af61c720$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I passed 215 using only cbt nuggets and other things

I like chicken nuggets

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3