Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Windows Mobile 2005 PPC IPSec VPN Client?

Windows Mobile 2005 PPC IPSec VPN Client?

Scott Townsend

Can someone reccomend a IPSec VPN Client for my Windows Mobile 2005 PPC
Phone?

I would be connecting to a PIX 515. It would be great if it allowed the
Autnentication via Certificates.

Thanks,
Scott<-

Al

On Apr 23, 3:22 pm, "Scott Townsend" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Can someone reccomend a IPSec VPN Client for my Windows Mobile 2005 PPC
> Phone?
>
> I would be connecting to a PIX 515. It would be great if it allowed the
> Autnentication via Certificates.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott<-

It's not so much a recommendation as we have not actually tried it
yet, but the following seems like a good candidate:

http://www.bluefiresecurity.com/products/vpn/ or
http://www.bluefiresecurity.com/downloads/

If you try it, I'd be interested to hear about your experience with it
(or if anyone else has tried it?).
We need one that will work with RSA SecurID & just haven't had the
time to test this as it's not high priority.

Regards,

Al

Vin

Al <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> We need one that will work with RSA SecurID... <snip>

FYl, Al:

RSA's Solutions Brief for BlueFire Mobile Security VPN
See: <http://tinyurl.com/2mdvnh> or
<http://rsasecurity.agora.com/rsasecu...ides/imp_pdfs/
Bluefire_MobileSecurity_VPN_AuthMan61.pdf>

For RSA Implementation Guides for another 35 VPNs,
see <http://tinyurl.com/2kouxw> or
<http://rsasecurity.agora.com/rsasecu...ides/imp_pdfs/
Bluefire_MobileSecurity_VPN_AuthMan61.pdf>

Suerte,
_Vin

Al

On Apr 24, 5:07 pm, Vin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Al <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > We need one that will work with RSA SecurID... <snip>

> FYl, Al:
>
> RSA's Solutions Brief for BlueFire Mobile Security VPN
> See: <http://tinyurl.com/2mdvnh> or
> <http://rsasecurity.agora.com/rsasecu...ides/imp_pdfs/
> Bluefire_MobileSecurity_VPN_AuthMan61.pdf>
>
> For RSA Implementation Guides for another 35 VPNs,
> see <http://tinyurl.com/2kouxw> or
> <http://rsasecurity.agora.com/rsasecu...ides/imp_pdfs/
> Bluefire_MobileSecurity_VPN_AuthMan61.pdf>
>
> Suerte,
> _Vin

Thanks! Looks promising, I'm sitting down with the user next week to
test this out.