Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: A website truly worthy of your time...

OT: A website truly worthy of your time...

The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

While you, the atypical MCNGP criminal, are sitting here wasting company
time, stealing from your employer by posting messages that have no relevance
to anything (and looking over your shoulder in case he or she is watching),
you are missing out on an amazing world of beauty and feminity that has been
right under your nose all along...

It's... a travesty!

http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/

Consultant

tool

"The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eW%(E-Mail Removed)...
> While you, the atypical MCNGP criminal, are sitting here wasting company
> time, stealing from your employer by posting messages that have no
> relevance
> to anything (and looking over your shoulder in case he or she is
> watching),
> you are missing out on an amazing world of beauty and feminity that has
> been
> right under your nose all along...
>
> It's... a travesty!
>
> http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/

JaR

"The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:eW#(E-Mail Removed):

> While you, the atypical MCNGP criminal, are sitting here wasting
> company time, stealing from your employer by posting messages that
> have no relevance to anything (and looking over your shoulder in case
> he or she is watching), you are missing out on an amazing world of
> beauty and feminity that has been right under your nose all along...
>
> It's... a travesty!
>
> http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/

That is truly inspiring. *dabs tear from eye*

And FWIW, my desk _faces_ the door, they can't sneak up on me
HaHahahahaah!!!One11!

Now pls pass mindbleach

rgs:

--
JaR
Thug #22

Jtyc

I wouldn't say "I'm missing it" Bob.

catwalker63

The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000] piffled away vaguely:

<snip>

> http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/

I am not clicking that.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Consultant

me thinks jamar is sanjia

"The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eW%(E-Mail Removed)...
> While you, the atypical MCNGP criminal, are sitting here wasting company
> time, stealing from your employer by posting messages that have no
> relevance
> to anything (and looking over your shoulder in case he or she is
> watching),
> you are missing out on an amazing world of beauty and feminity that has
> been
> right under your nose all along...
>
> It's... a travesty!
>
> http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/

kpg

"The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:eW#(E-Mail Removed):

> While you, the atypical MCNGP criminal, are sitting here wasting
> company time, stealing from your employer by posting messages that
> have no relevance to anything (and looking over your shoulder in case
> he or she is watching), you are missing out on an amazing world of
> beauty and feminity that has been right under your nose all along...
>
> It's... a travesty!
>
> http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/

Obligatory nonsensical reply - please disregard

0x22

LRM

"The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eW%(E-Mail Removed)...
> While you, the atypical MCNGP criminal, are sitting here wasting company
> time, stealing from your employer by posting messages that have no
> relevance
> to anything (and looking over your shoulder in case he or she is
> watching),
> you are missing out on an amazing world of beauty and feminity that has
> been
> right under your nose all along...
>
> It's... a travesty!
>
> http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/

Um, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

FrisbeeŽ

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eW%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> While you, the atypical MCNGP criminal, are sitting here wasting company
>> time, stealing from your employer by posting messages that have no
>> relevance
>> to anything (and looking over your shoulder in case he or she is
>> watching),
>> you are missing out on an amazing world of beauty and feminity that has
>> been
>> right under your nose all along...
>>
>> It's... a travesty!
>>
>> http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/
>>

> Um, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

I think he's bragging because he is his own employer and he can look at
comic-book pr0n any time he wants.

Either that, or it's some sick, twisted cry for help.

But I think it's the former.

kpg

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#hYDuH6hHHA.4680
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eW%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> While you, the atypical MCNGP criminal, are sitting here wasting company
>> time, stealing from your employer by posting messages that have no
>> relevance
>> to anything (and looking over your shoulder in case he or she is
>> watching),
>> you are missing out on an amazing world of beauty and feminity that has
>> been
>> right under your nose all along...
>>
>> It's... a travesty!
>>
>> http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/
>>

> Um, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Welcome to the club