Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-290 Exam.

70-290 Exam.

=?Utf-8?B?U3VuaWwgS3VtYXI=?=

Hi.. All

Iam planning to take my 70-290 Exam in the month of May.. Pls let me know if
any nice offers is going on for the time being. now...

Tks
Sunil

JaR

=?Utf-8?B?U3VuaWwgS3VtYXI=?= <Sunil http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi.. All
>
> Iam planning to take my 70-290 Exam in the month of May.. Pls let me
> know if any nice offers is going on for the time being. now...
>
> Tks
> Sunil

The new Sonic Burger they are building here is gonna be hiring!

--
JaR
Always glad to help!

=?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=

If I may, what kind of offers are you inquiring about? Offers surrounding
taking the exam itself? Potential failure insurance? Job offers based on
your knowledge and passing 70-290?
--
Wayne Anderson

"Sunil Kumar" wrote:

> Hi.. All
>
> Iam planning to take my 70-290 Exam in the month of May.. Pls let me know if
> any nice offers is going on for the time being. now...
>
> Tks
> Sunil

Keith Chilton

Sonic is a good place to work. Lots of people at sonic take the 70-290 test
actually.

> =?Utf-8?B?U3VuaWwgS3VtYXI=?= <Sunil (E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi.. All
>>
>> Iam planning to take my 70-290 Exam in the month of May.. Pls let me
>> know if any nice offers is going on for the time being. now...
>>
>> Tks
>> Sunil
>>

> The new Sonic Burger they are building here is gonna be hiring!
>
> --
> JaR
> Always glad to help!
> Remove hat to reply

kpg

"Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:O#(E-Mail Removed):

> Sonic is a good place to work. Lots of people at sonic take the 70-290
> test actually.

I am not surprised.

Hey! Admins on roller skates! What a concept.

catwalker63

kpg piffled away vaguely:

> Hey! Admins on roller skates! What a concept.

Oh, that could be bad!
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

kpg

catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in newsp-
(E-Mail Removed):

> kpg piffled away vaguely:
>

>> Hey! Admins on roller skates! What a concept.

> Oh, that could be bad!

<Imagining>
Catwalker in short skirt with high, white lace up skates...
<\Imagining>

No. I don't see how that could be bad at all.

<Imagining>
JaR in short skirt with high, white lace up skates...
<\Imagining>

Oh wait a minute.

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns99266AC29E594ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...

> <Imagining>
> JaR in short skirt with high, white lace up skates...
> <\Imagining>
>
> Oh wait a minute.

Any body got some bleach, I need a brainscrub over here please.

JaR

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns99266AC29E594ipostthereforeiam@
207.46.248.16:

> <Imagining>
> JaR in short skirt with high, white lace up skates...
> <\Imagining>

Now wait a sec. SWMBO sez I got nice legs.

Mebbe a tad hairy...

--
JaR
Pale, too

Lnkwizard2

> kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns99266AC29E594ipostthereforeiam@
> 207.46.248.16:
>
>> <Imagining>
>> JaR in short skirt with high, white lace up skates...
>> <\Imagining>

> Now wait a sec. SWMBO sez I got nice legs.
>
> Mebbe a tad hairy...
>
> --

Okay now it's gonna take acetaminophen and diphenhydramine
to get me to sleep tonight. I wish I had some Diazepam that
would be even better.