Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Tuesday Titilation

OT: Tuesday Titilation

FrisbeeŽ

A Treasure Trove of Golden Poastings:

http://groups.google.com/groups?wp_m...=2007&safe=off

http://tinyurl.com/276cgy?wp_ml=0

Because I'm too impatient to wait for Neil to post them all on the sekrit
web site.

COME BACK UNCLE VIGO!

I wonder if the dot communists won.

Kurt

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> A Treasure Trove of Golden Poastings:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?wp_m...=2007&safe=off
>
> http://tinyurl.com/276cgy?wp_ml=0
>
> Because I'm too impatient to wait for Neil to post them all on the sekrit
> web site.
>
> COME BACK UNCLE VIGO!
>
> I wonder if the dot communists won.

You mean postings? (I think poastings might be a good name if you ever
want to market mini poached eggs on toast)

FrisbeeŽ

"Kurt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> FrisbeeŽ wrote:
>> A Treasure Trove of Golden Poastings:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/groups?wp_m...=2007&safe=off
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/276cgy?wp_ml=0
>>
>> Because I'm too impatient to wait for Neil to post them all on the sekrit
>> web site.
>>
>> COME BACK UNCLE VIGO!
>>
>> I wonder if the dot communists won.
>>

> You mean postings? (I think poastings might be a good name if you ever
> want to market mini poached eggs on toast)

You must be new here.

At least you bottom-poasted, though.

It's all acedemic.

OT: Tuesday Titilation Bill Hileman MCSE 5 03-20-2008 12:49 AM
OT: Tuesday Titilation FrisbeeŽ MCSE 2 10-24-2006 06:07 PM
OT: Tuesday Titilation FrisbeeŽ MCSE 4 05-17-2006 10:01 AM
OT: Tuesday Titilation FrisbeeŽ MCSE 9 03-16-2006 12:11 AM
OT: Tuesday titilation Ken Briscoe MCSE 23 01-19-2005 05:58 PM

Advertisments