Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: A star is born

OT: A star is born

Frisbee«

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Agreed. Have you read 2065 or 3001?

> Negative. Worth picking up?

2065 is excellent. Answers quite a few questions.

3001 is rather weird, but worth reading.

kpg

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:u07zZnshHHA.208
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

>> 1984?

> Also a good read.

Wy wifey, aka High School English Teacher, makes
1984 required reading. Most high schoolers these
days don't get it, which is really a shame, becuase
it applies to them now more than ever.

Ignorant little bastids. We're pretty much doomed.

Consultant

no, they are, ha ha

news:Xns991D532E0D7AAipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:u07zZnshHHA.208
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
>>> 1984?

>> Also a good read.
>>

> Wy wifey, aka High School English Teacher, makes
> 1984 required reading. Most high schoolers these
> days don't get it, which is really a shame, becuase
> it applies to them now more than ever.
>
> Ignorant little bastids. We're pretty much doomed.

JaR

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:u63#fsshHHA.5048
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Agreed. Have you read 2065 or 3001?

>> Negative. Worth picking up?

> 2065 is excellent. Answers quite a few questions.
>
> 3001 is rather weird, but worth reading.

Oddly enuff, I just finally got around to reading 3001 a couple of months
ago. And I agree.

--
JaR
Beta lŠten eva

kpg

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns991C8D62F36E3ipostthereforeiam@
207.46.248.16:

There is a man outside my window with this huge grill and he's cooking
about 300 lbs of steaks. The smell is coming in the vents.

I'm going to go mingle now, see ya.

Jtyc

> I'm going to go mingle now, see ya.

f u u f'n f

catwalker63

Jtyc piffled away vaguely:

>> I'm going to go mingle now, see ya.

> f u u f'n f

I dont think that was very nice. I agree with the sentiment, however.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns991D8C3F45E30ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns991C8D62F36E3ipostthereforeiam@
> 207.46.248.16:
>
> There is a man outside my window with this huge grill and he's cooking
> about 300 lbs of steaks. The smell is coming in the vents.
>
> I'm going to go mingle now, see ya.

foadugspu

(this is an acronym, not a word)