Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: A star is born

OT: A star is born

kpg

Tomorrow we will be invaded by a production crew filming
"Yellow Handkerchief" starring William Hurt.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0954990/

They hired our parking lot (for $500) to set up a catering
tent which I and my fellow employees have been invited to
have full access to. Free breakfast and lunch, and a chance
to get discovered.

They're filming at Dot's Diner which is just behind our
building and they needed a lot of extra space for their
stuff.

Now if I could just figure out how to get an MCNGP sign
stuck up somewhere...

Anyway, if anyone has something they want me to as Bill, I
mean Mr Hurt, let me know. I'm sure he'll invite me to play
golf or fly in his Gulfstream, you know.

0x22

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns991C8D62F36E3ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> Tomorrow we will be invaded by a production crew filming
> "Yellow Handkerchief" starring William Hurt.
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0954990/?wp_ml=0
>
> They hired our parking lot (for $500) to set up a catering
> tent which I and my fellow employees have been invited to
> have full access to. Free breakfast and lunch, and a chance
> to get discovered.
>
> They're filming at Dot's Diner which is just behind our
> building and they needed a lot of extra space for their
> stuff.
>
> Now if I could just figure out how to get an MCNGP sign
> stuck up somewhere...
>
> Anyway, if anyone has something they want me to as Bill, I
> mean Mr Hurt, let me know. I'm sure he'll invite me to play
> golf or fly in his Gulfstream, you know.

Tell him I said he hasn't done a really good film since "Altered States."

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#GOV#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Altered States."

OY! I saw that while (not) enjoying the effects of recreational
pharmaceuticals. BAD IDEA!

--
The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
Triple X

- Don't worry, your wife won't know.

kpg

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#GOV#QqhHHA.4296
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> Tell him I said he hasn't done a really good film since "Altered States."

What about "The Village"? Oh, wait, I see your point.

kp "I liked A.I. dispite William" g

kpg

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns991C9BC0021A5neilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #GOV#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "Altered States."

> OY! I saw that while (not) enjoying the effects of recreational
> pharmaceuticals. BAD IDEA!

lol. 2001: A Space Odessy is what you want.

Being dopped up is about the only way to tolerate a 3 minute
sequence of space ship floating in silence or 20 minutes of
those really cool lights. Look at the colurs, man.

Jtyc

> Being dopped up is about the only way to tolerate a 3 minute
> sequence of space ship floating in silence or 20 minutes of
> those really cool lights. Look at the colurs, man.

Read the book, much better. Same with 2010.

FrisbeeŽ

news:%23%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Being dopped up is about the only way to tolerate a 3 minute
>> sequence of space ship floating in silence or 20 minutes of
>> those really cool lights. Look at the colurs, man.

> Read the book, much better. Same with 2010.

Agreed. Have you read 2065 or 3001?

Jtyc

> Agreed. Have you read 2065 or 3001?

Negative. Worth picking up?

Consultant

1984?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Being dopped up is about the only way to tolerate a 3 minute
>>> sequence of space ship floating in silence or 20 minutes of
>>> those really cool lights. Look at the colurs, man.

>> Read the book, much better. Same with 2010.

> Agreed. Have you read 2065 or 3001?

Jtyc

> 1984?

Also a good read.