Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: The race so far today...

OT: The race so far today...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

As of the time of this posting:

39 http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
27 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
19 (E-Mail Removed)
17 (E-Mail Removed)
16 .
14 (E-Mail Removed)
13 (E-Mail Removed)
11 (E-Mail Removed)
11 (E-Mail Removed)
9 (E-Mail Removed)

Sandworm is showing Mr. Neil What Fer!

241 posts total for today (and this month).

--
Fris "I really need to work on my volume" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Sandworm

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:efEeKU5XEHA.2840
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> As of the time of this posting:
>
> 39 (E-Mail Removed)
> 27 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
> 19 (E-Mail Removed)
> 17 (E-Mail Removed)
> 16 .
> 14 (E-Mail Removed)
> 13 (E-Mail Removed)
> 11 (E-Mail Removed)
> 11 (E-Mail Removed)
> 9 (E-Mail Removed)
>

> Sandworm is showing Mr. Neil What Fer!
>
> 241 posts total for today (and this month).

Well, Neil is on vacation today though. I'm sure he'll have me beat
before the end of the month....remember I start working again next
Tuesday so I won't be able to maintain this pace!!!

billyw

i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> As of the time of this posting:
>
> 39 (E-Mail Removed)
> 27 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
> 19 (E-Mail Removed)
> 17 (E-Mail Removed)
> 16 .
> 14 (E-Mail Removed)
> 13 (E-Mail Removed)
> 11 (E-Mail Removed)
> 11 (E-Mail Removed)
> 9 (E-Mail Removed)
>

> Sandworm is showing Mr. Neil What Fer!
>
> 241 posts total for today (and this month).
>
> --
> Fris "I really need to work on my volume" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.tk
>
> Certaholics

Jtyc

> i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
> compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

I never compromise my art for numbers.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

billyw wrote:
> i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
> compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

You've got to be kidding. The quality of our posts has fallen of a long
time ago.

--
Fris "Which makes the occaisional mediocre one look brilliant" beeŽ, MCNGP

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Sandworm

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#yiyma5XEHA.4000
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
> compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

Well I never....actually being 'first' wasn't a goal. I've just been home
alone most of the day and jokin' around a bit. And hey my quality is
always of the highest industry standards (and I don't even need a spell
checker)!!!

JaR

billyw wrote:

> i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
> compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

Those that are actually competing, that is...

Ken Briscoe

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
> compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

Maybe it's just that I'm a moron, but what the hell is skiving? How did
everyone else understand that? Is that some fancy European word, or a typo,
or am I just stupid? Or all three?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

JaR

Ken Briscoe wrote:

> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
>>compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

> Maybe it's just that I'm a moron, but what the hell is skiving? How did
> everyone else understand that? Is that some fancy European word, or a typo,
> or am I just stupid? Or all three?

Whew! I thought it was just me. But then these damn brits are constantly
making up new words. You never know if it's a real word or just one that
some brit pulled out of his a$$.

I'm still chuckling over "chuffing"

JaR
Fulfing Thug

Consultant

i believe they just assumed

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
> > compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

> Maybe it's just that I'm a moron, but what the hell is skiving? How did
> everyone else understand that? Is that some fancy European word, or a

typo,
> or am I just stupid? Or all three?
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

ToolTipText pop up far far away from mouse pointer RC Java 2 01-08-2008 12:54 AM
Taking table-less CSS design far too far Andy Dingley HTML 45 06-11-2006 07:14 PM
race conditions/pulse width The Weiss Family VHDL 6 10-19-2004 02:47 PM
OT: The race so far Neil MCSE 33 07-02-2004 07:45 PM
Mega Pixel race is like the Mhz Race Hugo Drax Digital Photography 7 01-12-2004 11:07 AM

Advertisments