Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > All firefox extensions gone!

All firefox extensions gone!

Tim G.

A bad extension just killed all my extensions...but my bookmarks
remain.

All extensions are still listed...how do I get them active again?

Using latest FF 2.0.0.3

Leonidas Jones

Tim G. wrote:
> A bad extension just killed all my extensions...but my bookmarks
> remain.
>
> All extensions are still listed...how do I get them active again?
>
> Using latest FF 2.0.0.3

Okay, help us out, what is the "bad extension"?

You say your extensions are still listed, I assume in
Tools>>Addons>>Extensions. Do you you have the option to enable them? Or
are they all greyed out?

Is the "bad extension listed with them? Do you have the option to
uninstall it?

Lee

Lukan

Don't accept candy from bad extensions.

Tim G.

Ok, I figure its the latest version of fuller screen.

His extension page has been removed.

I simply reinstalled all extensions to another directory.

Thank goodness I bookmark all my extension pages!