Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > application

application

sijo antony

I want to study the MCSE course. Please sent me the books
of the course. If you are ready to do that please inform
me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
thank you

Consultant

sijo, i have sent them to you. it's entitled swen, for secrecy. best of
luck!

"sijo antony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:246eb01c45f73$1d36b9a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want to study the MCSE course. Please sent me the books
> of the course. If you are ready to do that please inform
> me at (E-Mail Removed)
> thank you

TechGeekPro

On 01 Jul 2004 "sijo antony" blathered:

> I want to study the MCSE course. Please sent me the books
> of the course. If you are ready to do that please inform
> me at (E-Mail Removed)
> thank you

Do you want my bookshelf too?

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Sandworm

"sijo antony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:246eb01c45f73
$1d36b9a0$(E-Mail Removed):

> I want to study the MCSE course. Please sent me the books
> of the course. If you are ready to do that please inform
> me at (E-Mail Removed)
> thank you

sorry (no pun intended of course), I'm keeping mine for my reference
library. buy your own cheapskate.

Kat

"Sandworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23Y5UYf%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "sijo antony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:246eb01c45f73
> $1d36b9a0$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I want to study the MCSE course. Please sent me the books
> > of the course. If you are ready to do that please inform
> > me at (E-Mail Removed)
> > thank you
> >

> sorry (no pun intended of course), I'm keeping mine for my reference
> library. buy your own cheapskate.

Maybe he isnt cheap, but can't afford it. They don't make much in India,
dontcha know.

Sync

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23IgndJ$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Sandworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23Y5UYf%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "sijo antony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:246eb01c45f73
> > $1d36b9a0$(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > I want to study the MCSE course. Please sent me the books
> > > of the course. If you are ready to do that please inform
> > > me at (E-Mail Removed)
> > > thank you
> > >

> > sorry (no pun intended of course), I'm keeping mine for my reference
> > library. buy your own cheapskate.

> Maybe he isnt cheap, but can't afford it. They don't make much in India,
> dontcha know.

That's why they are taking our jobs.. Now they want the books too.