Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > enquirely

enquirely

paul wambugu

please let me the cost of the training manuals for the
mcse modules

Consultant

i have sent it to you thru western union, good luck

"paul wambugu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2441501c45f56$065311b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> please let me the cost of the training manuals for the
> mcse modules

>i have sent it to you thru western union, good luck

whats wrong with fedex?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

RH

Wait for the tramp steamer to Delhi. It's in the bilge
along with all the other slop

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> whats wrong with fedex?

planes crash into the ocean and some guy is stranded for years...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Kat

news:Xns9519DFC1A2864neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > whats wrong with fedex?

> planes crash into the ocean and some guy is stranded for years...
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

And he might not be lucky enough to get a volleyball listed among his
deliveries...

Sandworm

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns9519DFC1A2864neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> whats wrong with fedex?

> planes crash into the ocean and some guy is stranded for years...

then he dies, cause he's in the ocean.

Sandworm

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ewD2ro9XEHA.556
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9519DFC1A2864neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
>> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > whats wrong with fedex?

>> planes crash into the ocean and some guy is stranded for years...
>>
>> --
>> Neil MCNGP #30
>> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

> And he might not be lucky enough to get a volleyball listed among his
> deliveries...

now that's a nice image, Kat jumping around playing volleyball

Kat

> > planes crash into the ocean and some guy is stranded for years...
> >

> then he dies, cause he's in the ocean.

No, he's stranded..on an island... like hawaii, with hot chicks

Kat

> >> planes crash into the ocean and some guy is stranded for years...
> >>
> >> --
> >> Neil MCNGP #30
> >> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

> > And he might not be lucky enough to get a volleyball listed among his
> > deliveries...
> >

> now that's a nice image, Kat jumping around playing volleyball

looking forward to it. Europe, here I come!