Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless network

Wireless network

=?Utf-8?B?bWl0Y2g=?=

I've recently upgraded my USR9106 with the the new firmware and unfortunately
I've lost my internet connection. My internet service provider is BT
Broadband. Can anyone tell me the code which you use when you are providing
details of your Username and Password. I understand that BT state that you
leave the password blank, but I recall somewhere that you have to enter
another character in place of your password, but I can't remember what the
symbol was.

Can anyone please help me as my friend hasn't had internet access for a
couple of days!

Peter Bui[MS]

Hi Mitch,

It sounds like you lost the settings to your USR device when you upgrade the
firmware. If you need to re-register your device with your ISP it will be
best to contact them.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...