Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless internet conection

Wireless internet conection

=?Utf-8?B?THVpeg==?=

Hi I just reformated my computer, and I have wireless conection I can see my
lap top is conected but, I can not log in in the internet
thanks
luiz

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
What type of Windows are you using?
What type of Internet connection you have and how the Wireless is setup?
Do you have other computers that use the connection and it is working?
Otherwise this site has many pages concerning Wireless issues may be it can
help you, http://www.ezlan.net
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...