Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Can't set closed wireless network to automatic

Can't set closed wireless network to automatic

=?Utf-8?B?bHNoaXJvdGE=?=

i have been connecting to my closed network automatically. However, i set it
to manual by double clicking it in the wireless network list window, so i can
connect to another network. Now i cant set it to automatic (usually done by
double clicking it in the wireless network list window) because it is a
closed network and its not shown in the list.

How do i set it back to automatic? I already tried looking in the properties
to change the setting but found nothing.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
What closed network that dies not show on the List is?
If the SSID is Off ,switch it On and you would see the Network.
Otherwise you have to give more details about your setup.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...