Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless networking for Company

Wireless networking for Company

Christopher Holmes

I work with a large company that is having a bit of difficulty with
the wireless network. Basically we have around 300 Laptops running
Windows XP SP2. I need them to use thier primary connection as a Wired
connection but be able to use the Wireless network on demand. I know
how to setup this manually but I would liek to do this via group
policy. I have setupa test and the group policy i have created seems
to work well except it always connects me to the wireless network. Is
there a way around this or an updated GPO that could give me access to
turn the network to on-demand? Would some of the newer GPO's that are
coming out for Vista work for windows XP SP2?
Any ideas would be great.

Thanks,
Christopher Holmes
Project Engineer