Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Auto start

Auto start

=?Utf-8?B?VG9ueVRheWxvcg==?=

I have just installed a wireless network card in my desktop PC and I am
having problems connectingto my network. When I first installed the card it
would not connect and gave me an error message directing me to Microsoft.com
article no.871122. I followed this article to access WZC and set it up as per
the article. However I am having to do this every time I switch on my PC to
connect. Is this normal or do I need to do something to avoid it? I am runnig
XP SP2

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Make sure that there is No other utility that competes with WZC.
This page provides a method to check the Wireless configuration.
http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"TonyTaylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have just installed a wireless network card in my desktop PC and I am
> having problems connectingto my network. When I first installed the card
> it
> would not connect and gave me an error message directing me to
> Microsoft.com
> article no.871122. I followed this article to access WZC and set it up as
> per
> the article. However I am having to do this every time I switch on my PC
> connect. Is this normal or do I need to do something to avoid it? I am
> runnig
> XP SP2

sakthi mohan

hi

im sakthi mohan from england. my loptop wireless net connect (auto) problem . how to repair !?

http://www.eggheadcafe.com