Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > WIFI activation

WIFI activation

=?Utf-8?B?U0FTR1JBTkRNQVNURVI=?=

When I press the WIFI activation button on my laptop, it does appear to
activate the function? It was previously working? How can I check what is
blocking the function or reactivate it?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
If you are refereeing to a physical switch, or a combination of keyboard
function pressing that are not functioning any more, then you have to call
your Laptop technical support line. It is probably a Hardware problem.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...