Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > If only MS were this vigilant in persuing cheaters!!!

If only MS were this vigilant in persuing cheaters!!!

Kat

> > they would not get out of hell
> >

> Actually I don't think they can get in, the standards are too high there.

To get into hell? No, I dont htink so. I can think of a few poeple I'd like
to send there.

Kat

> >> --
> >> Neil MCNGP #30
> >> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

> > No, they're stuck in a "special section" of hell, where satan keeps his
> > bitches
> >

> But satan and saddams love affair was so beautifully portrayed on south
> park

you watch that too! Who was that guy who fought with saddam for satans
affection? The "nice" guy?

Kat

> actually, there are many problems with the catholic religion and any
> organized religion actually. but there's too much to go into here. any
> religion that tries to 'breed' itself into the majority is suspect in my
> opinion though.

Fair enough. Though I dont walk around trying to convert people. I just
beleive in God. Nothing wrong with that, hmm? I'm not hurting anyone. And
I'm highly unorganized

But religion should stay off the newsgroup. Very highly offtopic.

Kat

> > And considering the muslim faith... yeah, I'd say there are bad people
> > in every religion and or career.
> >

> I concur whole heartedly.

I converted an athiest

Kat

"Sandworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:evMIvQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > "Sandworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:enWdUi8XEHA.3112
> >> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> >> Sorry didn't mean to offend you, but it still doesn't change the
> >> facts regarding what the Catholic priests have done, are doing and
> >> probably will continue to do as long as they can afford to keep
> >> people quiet.
> >>

> > I don't think people ARE keeping quiet. Yes, it was quite a scandal,
> > no I did not take it personally Anyone who does agree with what
> > they're doing has problems.
> >
> > But you can't say all priests are bad because of what a few did. I
> > don't hate all muslims, now do I?
> >

> i don't mean to say all priests are bad, just all organized religions.
> sorry it's just my opinion. See I'd rather like to think that people can
> be good, honest, decent all on their own without the promise of a reward
> when they die. Cause this is all there is.

you know, thats a nice thought. But in my opinion, people can't be good and
honest and decent without rules. And legal rules don't count, since they
don't rule morality. IE being a decent human being isn't a law. it's common
sense.

I dont think people should be promised a reward to be good either. And if
thats why you, or anyone, is a catholic, you're in trouble. You're catholic
because you beleive in god and christianity.

What kinda catholicism are YOU looking at?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Kat wrote:
>>> And considering the muslim faith... yeah, I'd say there are bad
>>> people in every religion and or career.
>>>

>> I concur whole heartedly.

> I converted an athiest

Darlin', making him yell "Oh, God! Oh, God!" doesn't mean you converted
him.

--
Fris "Speaking from experience" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Kat wrote:
> I htink the offending priests should be hung,

Maybe JaR could send them some of his special pills.

--
Fris "Thread goes full circle" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Sandworm

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eq$ZHFDYEHA.4092
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

>>> I concur whole heartedly.

>> I converted an athiest

> Darlin', making him yell "Oh, God! Oh, God!" doesn't mean you converted
> him.

True dat!!!!

Neil

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eG$RmB$XEHA.1000
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> "Sandworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23bqCpN%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:Xns9519DB742609Cneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:
>>
>> > Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> > LOL!
>> >

>> Thank you, I liked that one myself, course I wrote it.

> I liked Seattle *pouts*
>
> Saskatchewan on the other hand...we can delegate that as landfill..

it already is...and keep that in mind the next time you anything with a
grain in it...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:OqpHDC$(E-Mail Removed):

>> > they would not get out of hell
>> >

>> Actually I don't think they can get in, the standards are too high
>> there.

> To get into hell? No, I dont htink so. I can think of a few poeple I'd
> like to send there.

present company excluded I hope

--
Neil MCNGP #30